Best Team in Div. II

nader64

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harding is well coached and could easily make it to state again, they seemed impressive when I saw them play.

Correction, Ego: Technically Harding never actually made it to state last year, because they lost to Lausanne in the semis and then lost the third place game to Bishop Byrne. Harding lost the majority of it's talent to the graduating class of '03, so I do not see them getting very far.

In the West, I look for Briarcrest to be the dominant ones. They had a young team last year, played with heart, and did well. They should continue to prosper again.

BA should be the dominant team this year. They have a solid, young team that is blossoming with talent. I look for them to win D2.

Edited by CoachtFAN

OK, you guys all have good points on how great BA is, and they are, don't get me wrong, but honestly, Catholic should meet them in the state finals. They are better than Baylor, and they are definitely better than the rest of D-II East. Just see if I'm right by the end of the year. Also, while Brandon Wright is the best prospect in D-II, I would rather have Tony Fox if I was a high school coach. The kid is AMAZING, and is going to wind up Mr. Basketball. Just my opinion though. Oh and whoever said McCallie is good or even decent, you're wrong. End of story. Tony and Daniel Sheridan will, quite literally, score at will on you guys.

yeah because last season he was abysmal. I mean totally awful. Oh yeah, and he was better than any player at the Chattanooga privates, other than Suddath and Bowman. Dude, are an ND fan? or Baylor? or McCallie? It doesn't really matter, bc at one time or another Tony has embarrased you, either by leaving your school for another in the middle of the season (ND), hitting five threes in a row to beat you in the 4th (Baylor), or just cause people to make up cheers about you (McCallie). The funny thing is, he didn't even start for KCHS last year and he accomplished all this, except the McCallie thing has been going on awhile.

Edited by stones25

yes, i want to say that no one on this board represents harding basketball. they are all people not a part of the harding basketball team and dont know what they are talking about. if anyone ever says anything dumb, i promise it is some other dumb student at harding who wishes he could play basketball or a parent.

if you do not play on the harding basketball team, please dont post about the harding basketball team.

yes, i want to say that no one on this board represents harding basketball. they are all people not a part of the harding basketball team and dont know what they are talking about. if anyone ever says anything dumb, i promise it is some other dumb student at harding who wishes he could play basketball or a parent.

if you do not play on the harding basketball team, please dont post about the harding basketball team.

Good post. Some of the "fans" get on here and say some things that are pretty embarrasing. Keep working, and proving it on the court, where it counts.

yes, i want to say that no one on this board represents harding basketball.  they are all people not a part of the harding basketball team and dont know what they are talking about.  if anyone ever says anything dumb, i promise it is some other dumb student at harding who wishes he could play basketball or a parent.

Good post. Some of the "fans" get on here and say some things that are pretty embarrasing. Keep working, and proving it on the court, where it counts.

With that logic, no players should be on here either. I know Coach Froedden doesn't want his players talking anything up on the boards. It takes away from valuable practice time. So, if no fans or players should be on here, let's close coachT down.... yeah right!

bad2thebone, I don't know who you are, but i would get your info correct. Unless someone got cut form the team since today's scrimmage, there have been members of Harding Boys Basketball talking on this board.

coachtfan, Coach Froedden just doesn't want players on here giving away information that could be valuable to the other teams. I believe is actually on here often to get information on other team (roster, schedule, scouting reports that some people put up on their own teams). I have been in his office a few times when he is on coacht himself.