Best Team in Div. II

nader64

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a true fan supports their team. if their team wants you to stop talking, i would do it. you wanna help harding out, do as they ask.

Well, apparently you're not the team, because you wouldn't be on here if you were. So that means, you don't play, you're not Harding, and you have no right to be on here acting like a jerk.

Here's a crazy idea for all of you... How about you talk about basketball, I'm not all the way sure but I do belive this thread is talking about what people think the best team in Divison II is. Not Jock Straps. So stop your fighting and lets talk some sports here boys.

Well, I say BA dominates. They have a young, but powerful team. In the West, it should be Briarcrest at #1. The other two spots should go to CBHS, ECS, or Bishop Byrne.

First of all to Dudley Kevin.  I have seen you play basketball and you are terrible.  Secondly I am not one to want to be a spiritual.  I think that it is a shame that people at McCallie think you have to be a spiritual to be enthusiastic at games.  I have talked with members of the spirituals and they wish everyone in the stands could be like me.  McCallie needs more non-spirituals to not be afraid of the entire school calling them a "spiritual wannabe" when all they care aobut is the players on the floor.  I agree I will never be an Alex Vaughn.  But Kaplan will never start over me because Coach Henry not only likes me more....but Kaplan is useless and can't get anything done.  Whenever I tell him to do something he tells Waters to do it.  He has no point to life. 

And to the being that so humbly noted the fact that I tried to get a "fat" high energy dancer.  I think you make a valid point that I was extremly unsuccessful with my tries at that particular female.  But there is another quote form that paper you might find interesting..."darn, that girl is fine" which I beleive is the exclamation used noting my prom date for this past year.

Are you joking? Are you actually a WATERBOY? Why are you even pretending like its cool? Dude, seriously, you go to McCallie, you have to play one sport.... I mean, being a bowler is A LOT cooler than being a waterboy. Have you ever seen the Big Lebowski? And being a bench warmer in basketball is cooler than being a varsity water boy too, not to mention a bad one since I get the feeling you are from what your classmates are saying on here.

Edited by stones25

Back off Nader (GQ) - I hear he is an alright guy and chick magnet! Dude, that is why some of us are so jealous. After the game he is not HOT, STINKY and smelling like a locker room. GQ is ready for action before the team even hits the shower. Man's got a head on his shoulders!

T FOX - NOT my teammate EVER!

Edited by blu