perry county football

vikingpride

The perry county vikings fell one game short this season of making the playoffs.

The senior class was small in number this year, i think 8 graduate, and several will be missed for thier leadership. Good luck to you guys in your future and you will never forget the football memories you have, nobody can take those away.

To the returning guys i will quote coach bradley's bulletin board "football season never ends" you guys hit the wieghts hard make yourself better and faster. the offseason is just a pause to get bigger.

the vikings will suprise a lot of people in the coming years.

the viking tradition of football has only just begun.

great job to the coaches and players keep it up. perry county is behind you!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not understand why people like first and goal get on here and down other programs. The players at P.C. work hard! There is more to football than just winning. It is a sport that theaches the players about life! That's what's so wonderful about this game. Of course no one wants to lose and should never be satisfied with losing, but as Patton said "When a man gives it everything he's got, what else is there?" With time and experiance, the Vikings will get better. You can put this in your books, put a star beside it and say I said it. The Vikings will be in the playoffs next season!!!

They just can't make the playoffs!! :P Curtis Cagle sould have just stayed at Lewis Co. so he could have been in the playoffs thats somthing that he wont get at P.C. :angry::angry::angry:

yeah you could go to the playoffs every year like Lewis county just to choke under the pressure like you will this year!!!!!! :o:huh::o

the vikings will be tough to beat next year.

yeah you could go to the playoffs every year like Lewis county just to choke under the pressure like you will this year!!!!!! :rolleyes: :justwrestle: :o

the vikings will be tough to beat next year.

Viking Pride:

Not everyone in Lewis County has that opinion of Perry County football.... You shouldn't let the antics of one deranged individual bring you down to the same level. I have lived in Lewis County all my life and have travelled many, many times to support the Vikings in the State basketball tournament. Our one game the past two seasons when we had an open week, I came to Perry County to support the Vikings in a football game...

I saw several Perry Countians at Panther Stadium and got to talk with your director of schools for a bit. He and I had the honor of umpiring a state baseball tournament together a few years back. There are many of us here in Lewis County that wish nothing but the best for your program and would hope you Perry County fans would support us next week against Huntingdon. We might lose the game bit I can assure you that it won't be because we "choked."