top 10 indiv. in the state

Rabbitt

the reason i picked james to be #1 in the state is.....he placed 4th in fargo, which is the highest placing in the history of tennessee (according to sherrill). by far the toughest tournament in the nation for high school kids. james defeated 5 returning all-americans on his way to his 4th place finish. lets remember the best placing matt keller had was 5th place at fargo.

i picked leen #2 because he also had a great summer winning southern plains regional, pinning the defending national champion (garner from kansas) in the finals, also defeating formal cadet national champion (grales from florida) going 3-2 at fargo.

i picked N.marable #3 due to him being tennessee's first national champion. He won cadet national in fargo.

i picked gibson #4 due to him winning tulsa nationals this year.

i picked cordell #5 due to him winning the ironman tournament and placing 2nd at grand nationals losing to friskhorn by 1 point in the finals.

i put campbell on the list due to how dominate he is when he wrestles at his best, anyone who has had a chance to watch him wrestle over the years know how dominate he is over his opponates when he wrestles his best.

no disrespect to hiller, m.marable,blackmon,c.manson,houston, or any other of the great wrestlers that were not on my list. these are just my opinion. good luck to everyone this season.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic