top 10 indiv. in the state

Rabbitt

who does everyone think are the top 10 individuals in the state are....just for fun.

THESE ARE MY PICKS:

1.james-soddy

2.leen-baylor

3.marable-c.bros.

4.gibson-bradley

5.cordell-bradley

6.lane-soddy

7.manley-mccallie

8.scott-mccallie

9.coleman-cleveland

10tie.cleveland-mccallie

10tie.campbell-soddy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was talking about Nick Marable, but Hiller and Mike Marable are both great wrestlers, and could very easily be put on this list. these were just my opinion. there are alot of great wrestlers, especially seniors this year. the best senior class in my opinion that has exsisted in tennessee wrestling since ive been around. tennessee will be well represented at high school natioals this year.

Rabbitt,

I am puzzled by your top ten. How can you put James over Leen? If I recall right, Leen beat James last year in their only meeting. Is this right? As far as Marable goes I think the same thing here with him and Scott of McCallie. I know they split last year with Marable winning a close match at Ryan Inv., then Scott laying the smack down on him in the state tournament. It only seems to me that Scott would be a higher rank state wide than Marable. I do know that Marable won the cadets this summer, but do you really think one tournament makes a wrestler? I don't. I also think Hiller from Ryan deserves a top 10 ranking seeing that he has been a 3 time state placer and state champ. I don't think Cleveland of Tullahoma oh, I mean McCallie hasn't won one yet. I am from the eastern part of the state and love our wrestlers but this poll of the top ten has a eastern bias to it.

Over the summer i practiced a little with james and Leen and it seemed to me that James was better then Leen by that times. Yes Leen did beat James but also remember what you said...They only met once.So let me ask you...do you think one match makes a wrestler? I dont...

Edited by Swirl