CARTER CO. TEAMS GO DOWN IN FLAMES

A DOGMAN

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka... expected, but in the first stages of a quality re-build Elizabethton... only a mild upset, better team coming next year while losing a load of seniors Happy Valley... have had a hard time with these guys for a while, but an upset none the less Cloudland... not much to say, still stunned

:)

I figured Carter County to pull 3 out of 4 and at the worst, 2 of 4. 1 huge upset, 1 mild upset, 1 very mild and one that was expected. Cloudland, Happy Valley, Elizabethon and Unaka all fall. I am a shocked.........

Congradulations to CAK, Rockwood, Cherokee and Midway and good luck.

Edited by DOUBLE PLAY

Can't say about the others, I watched Elizabethton crash and burn. I did not see a motivated team on the field except for about 3-4 plays (After Bailey had the big hit on the return) and that was it. Elizabethton was out hit and out smarted. Period Good scouting job by the Cherokee staff.

Edited by Scoutman

what a shock in Roan Mountain. I witnessed the Cyclones going down as I expected, did see the Creek well repersented on defense, too bad the Cyclone Coaches were unable to see, A zone defense on pass plays will never work, Peters or Smith should have been in at QB after the unstable job through three quarters. Playing favorites and bankers boys will never get you out of CC. Too Proud to be a winner. Looks like some Cyclone coaches would now step aside and maybe they could get a real coaching staff to go with a prosiming team. Better Luck next year.

Elizabethton has 12 or 13 coaches and only one or two has a clue. They got out coached and Cherokee played with emotion. Elizabethton needs to tell some of the coaches to find something else to do or coach but if you kiss enough butt and know the right people then them idiots that run the school will never get rid of you and that is why Elizabethton is a bunch of underachievers.

?????????? Woke up this morn still amazed that Carter Co. was completely knocked out. There needs to be some changes. ;)

Are you surprised, Dogman? Carter Co. has a rep. for falling flat (with the exception of cloudland the past few years, and their pass defense was exposed last night). High school football has evolved, and we haven't.

YOUR SCHOOLS OUT THERE IN NORTHEAST TENNESSEE ARE GOOD YES BUT UNHAPPY VALLEY,UNAKA,NORTH GREENE,ECT NEED TO STEP UP THE COMPETITION I MEAN I KNOW IT'S A LONG TRAVEL TO GAMES BUT REALLY LOOK AT GATLINBURG PITMAN AND THEIR REGION YOU GUYS GET SWEPT ALMOST EVERY YEAR 0 AND 10 HARRIMAN WOULD BE A PLAYOFF TEAM IN THE GATLINBURG REGION WHILE EVEN KING'S ACADEMY COULD GO TO THE PLAYOFFS IN THE NORTH GRRENE REGION.

Edited by footballfan007