Lewis County wins a thriller 13-12 over Camden

dudumonaghan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hat is off to the fine Lewis Co. football program. Their program is 1st class with tradition, a nice stadium, and Sharp's boys going 11-0 to this point. However, something needs to be done about some of the drunken Lewis Co. fans roaming the visiting sidelines, cursing and yelling their obvious high school drop-out laced expletives. Surely there are enough good people in Lewis Co. to do something about a few bad apples. Interestingly enough, most of their nasty, filthy, dirty, rotten language was aimed at their coach; probably one of the best high school coaches in the entire country. Don't let them tarnish your good Panther image. Do something!

I just want to say congrats to Camden on a well played game and season. I'm real proud of our boys, and you should have won that game, and you should be playing next week. I think you guys gained a great deal of respect from everybody in Tennessee last night. You played a great game. You know the saying, "There's always next year."

Lewis County survives week one on Coach Pack's Brilliant play calling and the foot of place kicker Carlos the Kicker Main. By Panther26

Your an idiot for sayin that. If you had any clue of wat was goin on you would of realized that Pack is a defensive coach that stays in the pressbox while coach spivey the defensive coordinater stays on th field and makes all the calls. Also coach pack didnt make any of the offensive calls either cause that is coach sharps job since he is th head coach and offensive coordinator. So panther26 stay off here till you learn wat ur talkin about.

Pack is there to do his job and that is to coach!!!!!!!!!! He coaches a little off. a little def. but it's mainly off. Beleive me I know I'm in the "cottenpicken" huddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!