5AA

14SHSWildcat

Paguy thi is tru about WV defense. They play hard in ur face D. U are also correct about McGuire. He will definately be the go to man this season!!!! WV also has a good inside game. If the post bang the boards and on fast breaks kick it to the shooters. It is automatic w the 3 ball.

I do remember the Rhea team that beat BCHS. That is the yr Josh Hare and Carpenter played w them. CORRECT!!!!! Dont count the stangs out when it comes time to play BCHS. Could turn out to be a good game.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LegosMakeMeHorny

Your right TNDUDE but if the big guys are gonna bang the boards they need to stay out of foul trouble. I watched the jamobree the other day and that new Watson guy for WV had 3 fouls in like 12 minutes. But watch out for him and Osborne down low.

LOL Legos! TNDUDE i think you spell howater, "HOWARTER". But i would have to say after watching the Jamboree that WV should win it all this year. McMinn Central has been predicted number one for 5(?) years i think? So after they beat them i think it proved a point. I am not saying they WILL win i am just saying they SHOULD with all the talent i have seen. Think, they go 9 deep and don't lose a step. That in itself is hard to beat!

McMinn Central will be a factor in the district and region. Once they learn to play together and get tougher on the defensive end. They have some young players that are going to be very good. They have a big guy in Rob Bledsoe, a tough rebounder in Beau Brown, and a confident point in Ryan Armstrong. They also have a sophmore in Wes Adams that can be one of the top players in the district when he learns how good he can be.

Sorry Central not this year. Walker Valley has to good of a bench. Central still has Armstrong but I don't think Bledsoe can fill Riden shoes just yet. Meigs from the looks of the jamboree has 5 starters all about the same size that can get hot and cold shooting the ball in just a matter of minutes. Tellico Plains is scrappy, and plays with all out heart. Sequoyah has leapers in Jones and Moses. Polk has Rongey and Hicks and that is about it. Sweetwater you guys are so unpredictable. I heard you all lost your coach. Is that true? Well any of these teams can beat any other team on any given night so come better come with your A game. Good luck to all of these teams. I doubt I will get to see you all play much so keep me updated.

Yes it is true we did loose our coach he took a job at a bank somewhere locally.

Right now the head coach is the assitant from last year but for the Seniors we have realized it is time to put up or shut up. The last three years we have had some pretty tallented players we just have had trouble getting the ball in the hole because all we would do in practice was 2 hours of straight up DEFENSE and I know D is supposed to win championships but i doubt in any high school game if you cant score that you will win just by playing defense and not being able to score yourself. We have a strong core of players this year and about three other who will play in the 10 man rotation. Yes I agree we are very unpredictable. lol. but this year we are ready I think the Seniors can really coach the whole team on every aspect of the game. This is not a team anyone should overlook expect us coming ready to play... I don't see us finishing any lower than #4.

Well stangsrunner and legos all i gotta say if WV will be the team to beat this yr. They played really well against sum AAA teams Sat. in the playday at WV....... They hung w Rhea and it came down to a last sec shot against McMinn County. Look for them to give the big names around the area a run for their money.

First game is Tues. against Boyd. GOOD LUCK WV