Rockwood and Oliver Springs Again

tnfootball45

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning OSHS, it's me (your loudest bleacher cheerleader) I get to leave the booth tonight thanks to the help of one of the OS faithful so I can get that home crowd involved in the game. I just want you all to know that sometimes it takes a tragedy to help us all remember that LIFE can end at any moment. I know your O aka Clayton Smith will not be present in your student section tonight, but he will always remain alive in your hearts and minds. May GOD bless and keep each and everyone of you safe tonight. I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!! GO BOBCATS !!!!!

Alright, I didn't want to do it but I'm going to have to. I'm calling the upset tonight. I say that Rockwood wins by about 10 points. The only reason I'm calling it is because I think that some, if not most, OS players minds will be elsewhere. I'm not saying its their fault, but it seems to me (after talking to a bunch of them) that they are not overly focused on football. I truly hope that I am wrong, it will be a great trajedy for such a good team to end the season tonight; however, unless I see something different within the next few hours, my opinion will remain the same. Out for now...

ACCARP

I plan on coming down and watching a great game tonight. My thoughts and prayers are with the Oliver Springs players, students and community. Wartburg had to deal with adversity the week of their game at OS during the playoffs. I think it will be hard to stay focused on the game, with losing a classmate like that. Good luck to both teams.