Good Crops

CloudDrakan

Well its obvisous that there will be some new faces coaching and wrestling, who are some of the best though, some of the guys we need to look out for in the years to come? Well from my view, Red Bank has a good little crop. Joey Royster and Rick McKnight still have three years of high school wrestling and I know there will be a state championship for both of them by their senior years, look out for Cody Hedrick, he is tough and will get some starting time maybe this year or next. Andrew Pursely we be a tough 145/152(which he goes) in the future some people will be talking about him. Who are some of the other young wrestlers to look out for?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im glad that both of you both know how to spell lucas' name right. B) oh and guys is against rules to carry on casual convo on the boards. People are going to get mad... But anyways new faces from soddy will probably be eric turner ryan fuller and some of their lighter weights they should be good in a few years.

How about the details on Ryan Fuller? What grade, what weight, how he has done lately. I think my son wrestled against him in FCI and with him on the FCI State team. Doesn't he have a younger brother named Mikey that is a tough wrestler as well? As I recall, Ryan had a banged up knee, is that okay now? If this is the young man I'm thinking about it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him do real well.

Ryan Fuller is a tough kid who did bang up his knee in football a couple of years ago. Last year he wrestled 112 for SD but is much bigger now, I think. I believe Ryan is a sophomore. Mikey is very good as well. I am not sure when Mikey gets to high school but these brothers will be contributing much to SD wrestling for a while.

Edited by mtnrasslin