Huntingdon Mustangs

RebelBaseball12

Hey Duck,

Heres a little info right off of the TSSAA web-site.

In all play-off games, in the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall the the host team. In even-numbered years the procedure shall be rotated in the third round and semifinals. However, in the third round if two teams from the same region play each other, the higher seeded team shall be the host.

Hope that helps a little..... Go STANGS! :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy oh boy, I am in a tight squeeze here( my wife is from Chester Co., We live in Chester Co, My mother in law lives in Chester Co. I pay Taxes in Chester Co.,My dog is in Chester County and Im from Jackson! My God-son plays for Huntingdon(Chris Donald) Whew Please Help!)...... Not!!! ha ha once again I will say that I am a Chester Co. resident and support the Eagles in their history making season... but thats it. Congrats to all the players who helped achieve it and be proud of your accomplishments but.................

Im a die hard MUSTANG fan!

Get Ready for the Bell, Nellet, Weathers, Parrish, and Donald Show!!!

Huntingdon in a blowout! :D

Edited by REIGNY DAYZ

Mustangs are way overrated....I think what would really help them all around if they quit rellying on Terance Bell to run the ball.....i mean i think they are going to figure that out this friday when he doesnt penatrate for a single touchdown.....my prediction is huntingdon will win but that will have nothing in thanks on part of their running game because we are ready for terance bell and he isnt getting 100 or evn 90 this game........

yeah, and if milan would just quit giving the ball to rod smith that would really help them. YOur a moron.

Mustangs are way overrated....I think what would really help them all around if they quit rellying on Terance Bell to run the ball.....i mean i think they are going to figure that out this friday when he doesnt penatrate for a single touchdown.....my prediction is huntingdon will win but that will have nothing in thanks on part of their running game because we are ready for terance bell and he isnt getting 100 or evn 90 this game........

terrance will more than likely get 100 yrds, but ill bet Donald, Weathers, Parish may join the show but one of them four will have over 100 yrds. Take your pick, key on bell and welcome to the Donald Show. Regardless which one gets the yardage it will get done on the ground and in the air. A win is A win. We dont rely on terrance to "run the ball" we rely on him to "do his job" as well as the OFFENSIVE LINE, who never gets any credit. It doesnt matter who is in the backfield as long as the line will do their job. This isnt the same offensive line you seen last time either.

Toombstone,

Good post. From a Rebel fan, if anyone at this point in the season is gearing up for a "Bell only" attack they are in trouble from the start. Not trying to give away ya'lls "secrets" or anything but h-town now has a 4 prong attack with Bell, Donald, Weathers and Parrish. HUH? Wish ya'll and Chester Co. all the best Fri. night and, really hope that us Rebels can make 5AA go away, too. Then we can all decide who gets the "gold ball" this year right here in W. TN. Let's face it, W. TN is the king of 2A football (except for those "private" schools up in Davidson Co.)! So, one of us needs to hand it to he Nashville bunch this year.

Right now Huntingdon is as dangerous as they've ever been. They've got 3 backs in the backfield who can go the distance at any time, and their def. is ungodly. Its not the same team as 3WEEKS ago let alone the last time they played chester. Not taking anything away from chester, who is dang good, but keying on bell would be a big, big, mistake. Really I don't have an answer of who you key on.

Edited by turbo