Unaka vs Boone

creekercalhoun

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna try to make it up to watch Unaka vs Knox Bearden if I can does Unaka still have Chambers back?And can someone notify me on what time the game is supposed to be played thank you.

dalemullins,

They do indeed have Chambers back, and a 6' 5" junior and 6' 6" senior. I'll check the schedule for starting time and get back to you.

They'll be deeper this season with both big guys expected to contribute more offensively. Cline and Collins are fast and talented, so the press shouldn't be a problem for them offensively.

Chase Reeves is very capable; lacking only confidence to contribute in a big way.

I'm looking forward to watching McCann; he looks a lot stronger this season.

But what's the deal on my old buddy, Thomas Guess? I want to see him run the court.

So ya lost by 3, he he he :lol: that 3 is a symbol. Its a story that goes like this: Cloudland takes both regular season games and wins the district. The Landers also win the region, but you all don't make it to the finals :D Sound like a good story :) Instead of singing "THIS AIN'T FOOTBALL" we will be singing "JUST LIKE FOOTBALL"!! bank on it rangers, we're coming!

keep adding zeros to the end of that fat check you're writing. we'll see if you can cash it.

Are you all crazy up at Unaka? You will not drill Cloudland by 25 or more. Cloudland will win atleast one game, they have the past 2 years. You can not keep Mark Byrd contained and Robbie Tolley will kill you inside. Face it Unaka you will be losing again to Cloudland Basketball. Look for Rusty to break 2 points in the win. Okay maybe 4, we all know Unaka can flop and get one or two calls. Good luck to both teams, should be great games.

is the people from roan mtn. that stupid or what one would have thought after football and they way you guys ran that mouth on this board that you would have learned a lesson, guess not! for what its worth i think you are in for the surprise of your life when you see this unaka team compared to last season's team. i still remember WASHBURN 62 CLOUDLAND 61

Just my opinion

When Unaka and Cloudland playes this year!

at Unaka  Unaka 62  Cloudland 56 OT 

at Cloudland  Cloudland 58 Unaka 37

Distict  Cloudland 48 Unaka 46

Regional Cloudland wins and finally makes it to state.

What do you all think?

and the check continues to balloon out of control. we shall see is all i can say. predictions are just that. they are of no value. time will tell.

Edited by hablogarbaje

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• They’ve both gotten worse. I’ve seen enough games to know that. 
    • The only two transfers that Bearden has gotten that went on to play college football were a defensive back from Karnes, who transferred here way before the new coaching staff got here, and a running back from Carter, who went on to play at Maryville College. Both players received those offers while at Bearden, and both players got a diploma from Bearden High School. Therefore, they are Bearden kids, and you can’t do anything about that.   The transfer from Seymour didn’t win the job, what do you expect two quarterbacks to start at the same time? He played great on JV when he could stay healthy, and when he came in on varsity, he did great. The quarterback position is definitely going to be in good hands when the current starting quarterback leaves, but until then, they’re just going to be battling it out like every good quarterback competition does. The current starting quarterback has his flaws, and that is in the pass game, but what he doesn’t have flaws is running and scrambling, and if you go back and watch any game, which I’m sure you didn’t watch any, we used him very often, and when we needed a deep ball, we brought in the transfer from Seymour. The starting quarterback last year will be a senior this year, and the Seymour transfer will be a junior, so the Seymour transfer is definitely going to get his spotlight. He may even win the job this year. Football isn’t about who the newspaper thinks is the best kid. The best kid in the position will win the starting job, and I trust the coaching staff more than a newspaper or article to pick my starting QB.
    • I mean, we’ve only gotten two transfers that went on to play college football, one who went to UT Martin came his second semester junior year before the new coaching staff was here, and the other one went on to play at Maryville College, in which I don’t believe he had any interest prior to transferring.
    • An FYI: To see how an opponent has done against another opponent since 2001- go to the game by clicking on one of the teams. Click the G beside the game. For example, Milan: The info will show you the previous matchups and other info.
    • All these college signees went yo other schools for 3 years, were getting college offers then transferred to Bearden. It’s not like this staff did much to develop them.    The BBall coaches son and the Seymour transfer were some of the most talented QBs in the region, and you guys developed them into QBs who might complete one pass a game.