BEST TEAM IN THE STATE

graniteisnotrock

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noone can beat Hardin County

825525351[/snapback]

Who? I don't know what you are talking about. The teams that come out of Region 5 and 8 along with Hendersonville will show that Hardin county or any other weak regions up. It won't be pretty. Look for Mt. Juliet and maybe a surprise team to show them up.

noone can beat Hardin County

825525351[/snapback]

Who? I don't know what you are talking about. The teams that come out of Region 5 and 8 along with Hendersonville will show that Hardin county or any other weak regions up. It won't be pretty. Look for Mt. Juliet and maybe a surprise team to show them up.

you sound jealous because you do not have the skill required to play this SPORT... #56 sounds like a football number maybe a linebacker or a fat offensive lineman, but probably a bench warmer.  Sorry you have no respect for yourslf or your school or your peers.

825121064[/snapback]

Actually if #56 is a varsity player he is not a bench warmer and i have to agree with him that bowlers are not athletes but alot of cbhs bowlers are players of other sports but still in the long run most bowlers could never cut it on the football feild and definately couldn't hack it on a lacrosse field!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hendersonville defeated Hardin County to advance to the semi's versus Smyrna. Hardin County is a very good team and it was neck and neck after two games. HHS found another gear in the 3rd game and came away with the victory. Congratulations to Kyle Garza for bowling a 300 in the final game.

• 4 weeks later...