Region 2-A MVP Watch

kingbrian3

cunningham is a playmaker, but only on offense. so give him offenseive mvp. what does he do on special teams or defense? by the way i came and watched the oneida game. he had less than 180 yards passing, and cak was fortunate that oneida fumbled twice inside the cak 25 or the game would not have been in reach for a comeback. also the extra point attempts were not missed. they were blocked., so you cant take anything from oneida.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven Stansbury Midway

without his awesome blocking and leadership onb the line Jude O'toole and Stansbury make a great middle

Midways whole offensive line

this center can do things many others couldnt do

HA!!!! you must be kidding, Stansbury really really likes to play defense because all night long all he would do is wrap up the noseguard and just let O'Toole run around that. Didnt work too good for them now did it?

trae helton #14 greenback is an all around great athlete. No one in the region can compete with him for athletic ability. He plays both sides of the ball, punts, and kicks-off. Friday night against Onieda he stepped in and played quarterback for three quarters and did better than most starters in the region.

Helton is an athelete. I think he had a better year last year because Greenback threw it more. Zach Smith had a hard time getting anything started and his line didn't block the well thought out defensive plan from Greenback. They were bringing about 5 or 6 every time. One play Helton drilled Smith, it was ugly but clean, I don't see how Zach got up. Helton did good at QB, didn't he play there his freshman year? Anyways, congrats Greenback and good luck against CAK.

trae helton #14 greenback is an all around great athlete. No one in the region can compete with him for athletic ability. He plays both sides of the ball, punts, and kicks-off. Friday night against Onieda he stepped in and played quarterback for three quarters and did better than most starters in the region.

i disagree with that statement, Taylor Yoakley is just as athletic as Trae Helton. In Yoakley's high school career, he has played every position except for Offensive Linemen(yes, Yoakley has played defensive line). Helton and Yoakley no doubt are the best athletes in the region but are very similar in skill level.

I know he has not got much attention as of yet this season, but in my opinion # 57 Michael Blount an offensive guard and defensive tackle for the CAK Warriors is probably the best I have seen. He does not get his due credit. He doesn't get alot of tackles recorded because his job is to make piles, and on the offensive side of the ball he can hold his man as long as Cunningham needs him to. Michael Blount has my vote as best lineman in 2a and possibly in the entire state.

I know he has not got much attention as of yet this season, but in my opinion # 57 Michael Blount an offensive guard and defensive tackle for the CAK Warriors is probably the best I have seen. He does not get his due credit. He doesn't get alot of tackles recorded because his job is to make piles, and on the offensive side of the ball he can hold his man as long as Cunningham needs him to. Michael Blount has my vote as best lineman in 2a and possibly in the entire state.

Can he hold his man as long as Cunningham needs or until the ref's catch him? :D