Greenbrier Wrestling

bcats15

This years troops should look to be even stronger than ever. Led by James "Killer" Kinnard, and Perry "The Menace" Osborne they should look to dominate the competition. These guys wake up at 3 am to run 10 miles and lift weights. They are on a great diet and eat nothing but meat, I'm talking like an entire cow. "Killer" is weighing around 225 now and is looking to go back to the state tourney. Don Scott eats his competiton for an appetizer, he is the backbone of the team weighing a hefty 311. He can run a mile in under 5 min. Although the guys are huge their coach is even more astonishing. He wresteled in the 78' Olympics and had a brief stint in the WWF. That is all for now. just beware of the mighty wrestlers of Greenbrier. And as "Arnold" would say ---I'll be back. ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well "Killer" injured his groin before entering the regions. And there was a fluke disease or sympton floating around the school and most of our guys were sick. And as for our coach, he was he famous wrestler "Jack the Ripper" and won about $15,000 3 years ago in his final match in Ames, Iowa. So I am hoping that the team this year will be shooting for high goals. Our first match is in December against the powerhouse from Alabama, Tukk High School.

• 3 weeks later...
and yes wrestlerguy... i do deer hunt ... and me myself...joined the wrestleing team and i pitty the fool who steps in the ring with me...and for anryone out there who wants a piece of Greenbrier... bring it on...cuz we'll put you down for the 1 2 3!!! :blink:

o dear lord, did the TSSAA go to using rings now?....the 1,2,3...this isnt the WWE, and as for the ring...also this isnt the WWE....you guys are pitiful

Edited by best_of_the_west

I might be wrong, but the last time that I checked our Football team is 8-3. Roger Herndon, our tailback, is one of three finalists for "Mr. Football."  Our Golf team won its region and went to the State tournament this season.  This past spring both our Baseball and Softball teams went to the Spring Fling.(In case you aren't aware, the Spring Fling is the State tournament for all sports occuring during the spring.)  The Softball team went through the tournament without a loss and won the AA State Championship 6-1.  Not to mention that the Softball team beat two of the state's best pitchers a combined 7 times last season.  Our Volleyball team has made it to State or Sub-State for the last 4 or 5 seasons.

Wow and this is the wrestling board you guys have no wrestling team so go to those sports message boards and talk about how your teams have made it to state but lost except for the softball team good job way to go . I apolagize I did not mean to offend the greenbrier community it is i was just trying to say something stupid to the guy that posted the bogus information about their wrestling team. I took great offense to the fact that he was making fun of the sport that I love by mocking it and comparing it to the wwf tv fake wrestling. Once again i didnt mean to offend the greenbrier community. As for Bcats15, Kyle, and greenbrierfball i wish you could step on the mat just once to see what real wrestling is all about. Instead of making fun of it.