BEST FANS

big poppa

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say that Franklin High School has the best fans. The have one of the best followings for away games that I have seen in the past 8 years. They make the most noise and the community comes together when they play. You have to be there to know what I am talking about. If you do not believe me check out the game on Friday night. You won't find a better game in the state on Friday night than the Franklin, Brentwood game. Both have rich traditions, but if you will notice the Franlin Fans with Out rule the Brentwood fans. SEE YOU THERE>

I think the fans from Milan and McKenzie are awesome. No matter how cold it is in Milan or how far away the game is...they are always there. At the Covington game, I believe there were just as many Milan fans as there were Covington fans...Good job fans...Keep up the good work!

What else is there to do on a Friday night in Milan? :huh:

Hardin County fans are no doubt some of the best in TN.. i gotta grant them that..

We appreciate our boys takin us this far in an exciting year of football.. Polls had Hardin County picked to be last in our region, but this year we've turned it all around and we're Co-Champions with JCM..

Good Luck to Hardin County tomorrow night against Melrose

Edited by hardincounty_hcdawg