wingman10

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Fight on the field?? Is it Cat82 and oakland2001????

This sounded like exactly what I thought it would be.........a BARNBURNER!! Seriously, I hope no one gets ejected for next week for LC. Truthfully, I am not surprised at all that someone is fighting. Wingman, where are you?? DETAILS DESIRED GREATLY!!!!

The fight wasn't really a fight...it was more like an "almost" fight. It happened right after the final play of the game, when LC went after Wolke. From what I could tell, a Smyrna player (sorry, didn't get the number) was the instigator...I don't know which Falcon he was fighting with, but Wolke held his teammate back and broke it up near where the LCHS cheerleaders stand, out of bounds.

Whew. I just got back from The Pit. Great game, Smyrna. Good luck next year. Wolke is a good one. Is he a senior?

Also, at first I thought Smyrna had brought an amazing crowd with them, because the visitor's side was packed. Then I realized that at least two of those sections were filled with LC fans!

You are right....WHAT A GAME!!!!!! As good as any football game I've ever seen. Both teams left it all on the field. Smyrna is tougher than nails, and played well enough to win....almost. It coulda gone either way.

To the Smyrna players, hold your head up. Y'all stood toe to toe with the Falcons and slugged out til the very end. Smyrna played the best game against the Falcons of anybody this season. I don't see how Smyrna lost three games during the year...had to be just some bad breaks.

Wolke is unbelievable. What a QB!!!!! #'s 5 & 7 are very impressive, also. Great players on both teams on both sides of the ball.

To both teams, thanks for the show y'all put on tonight.