The "overrated" Adam November runs wild!

VolunteerGeneral

I shouldn`t even be responding to those folks who said Adam November was overrated because it was obvious they didn`t know much. But for the night he had...

28 carries

277 yards

4 or 5 tds(sorry I lost count)

He has rushed for over 1250 yards in the last 5 games and for around 1450 in the last 6 games! He`s been running like he is on a mission the last half of the season.Dyersburg could not stop him tonight, nor could they even contain him. Final score JCM 41 Dyersburg 7.

We`ll have our hands full next week with Melrose, but we are playing really good ball now.

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This kid is a STUD.

Tonight was the first time that I have had the opprotunity to watch him play, and all I can say is WOW!! He does it on both sides of the ball. He will run over you on offense and through you on defense.

This was also one of the hardest hitting games I have been to in a while.

Good luck next week against Melrose. :D

STUD

If you can, go watch this game next week. It will be the best assembly of talent on any one field in West Tennessee Friday night.

VG, I'll tell you who I was impressed with, #4. That kid was all over the field on special teams and had the interception when Dyersburg was driving in the first half.

Congrats to jcm on beating us.It all went down hill after out best player was knocked out of the game.Jcm will have to play 10 times as hard against Melrose to saty in the game.They beat us by 30 last year with their 2nd and 3rd string qb.Melrose has every advantage possible.They will have more ppl than jcm there and rothrock is about the same type of place a orange mound.

Edited by jw02