macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of these owls hootin' make me wanna wipe the crap off my computer. A word of advice to SC: don't throw the football. That got you beat last time, and will be your undoing again if you're not careful. Run Wilmore all you want to, but go to the well too much and it's gonna run dry. And believe me, when the clock hits all zeroes, you'll be suckin' tears off that well, cause it'll be all she wrote.

We all know there are 5 solid football teams in this region...but...People....come on....back to the subject

OWLS vs. TIGERS

This will be a great game to watch. Both teams play a good brand of football. Both of these teams have accomplished way more than anyone would've thought coming in to this season. The only thing that's not gonna be good this Friday is one of these fine teams will play their last game of the season. I'll be in K-ville next week...no matter who wins. Leave it all on the field boys....that's all anybody can ask of you!!

All of these owls hootin' make me wanna wipe the crap off my computer. A word of advice to SC: don't throw the football. That got you beat last time, and will be your undoing again if you're not careful. Run Wilmore all you want to, but go to the well too much and it's gonna run dry. And believe me, when the clock hits all zeroes, you'll be suckin' tears off that well, cause it'll be all she wrote.

THIS TIME AIN'T LAST TIME....OUR WELL RUNS DEEP AND STRONG. OWLS ROLL

Edited by bigreid

Some Tiger fans are still hunting for respect from 8 weeks ago. Tigers won...you want us to bow down or something. It's like some of them don't want to face the reality of those "MIGHTY" OWLS making that trip back up the hill. Macon County...you are the region champs...you have a good football team...don't act like you're the one that is lacking. You guys have had a great year...if it ends Friday...you've had a great year...if it ends in 3 weeks...you've had a great year. Last year, 8 weeks ago, yesterday.....IT DON'T MATTER!!! NIGHT CHICKENS ARE COMING BACK FOR MORE...GET READY FOR THE FUTURE...NOT YESTERDAY...YESTERDAY DON'T MATTER ANYMORE!!

the only respect we need is form the fans and from the community. we don't need it from the newspapers or from the news. but if the FANS in Macon dont do know better then we did against grundy we want have nothing this Friday we gonna have to give 110% from the TEAM AND THE STANDS!

1 2 3

HIT SOME BODY GO BIG BLUE

Well Maconcotigger, I did see a coupla your guys stomping and spitting on TC's logo as I was there as well. I can understand though, I mean few teams get a chance to win there. Heck, I might have even taken a piece of sod home LOL. Just irks me a little for you to think that the kids are "above" doing something like that. I could name #'s but what would be the point. We have a freshman at MTSU trying his darndest to get some trouble started when he knows deep down that he don't want none. Rumors that could cause confusion for teams flying all over this board from folks who obviously don't have a clue. I mean, goodness, let these people decide what's best for them in peace and whatever their decision, if there is one, wish them the best and move on. Coach Pat Dyer and his son are great people, period. So unless you are them, shut up.  As for the football game, LETS GET IT ON. OWLS ON THE LOOSE.  30 - 10, mark it down.  ;)

Is it stomping on the feild when you are jumping up and down excited about a big win? Is it spitting on a feild when you drink water and then spit some of it out? Both happen all the time. Why hasn't anyone from TC complained about this? Considering that the players from both sides shook hands after that game like they will Friday. Considering it was your Radio crew wanting a Portland player to break his leg, why are you running down MC's kids. In addition your team also "runs it up" on lesser opponents to pad Wilmore's stats a little bit. Both are examples of very poor sportmanship in my opinion.

Edited by MaconCotgr

I've heard that up to 15,000 is expected Friday. Does anybody know what the limit is at football stadium or TSSAA rules? I figured it would be a fire hazard or something. I think the cops should block off all roads around it at least.

I THINK THE LIMT IS 3200 AT THE STADIUM UP HERE IN MACON I MAY BE WORNG BUT IT SHOULD BE AROUND THAT AREA. 15000 want be able to fit there.last time sc was up here it was packed there was a seat in the bleaches anywhere. it will prob be worst this time

go BIG BLUE

hey mcsenior04,

You don't happen to be a certain senior cheerleader that i have had the priveledge to cheer with are you!?!?!?! If you are good luck at state on Saturday...man two wins for the tigers in the same weekend would be awesome!!! Cya on Friday!!!!! Oh by the way hows candi doin?

Love,

Volfan4 (sr 03)

Nope.. That's not me.. Sorry! :D ... But, it would be great if the boys and the cheerleaders both did win this weekend! ;)