macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) Man there is a lot of talking going on in here. 15 pages since last night at this time. Yall keep up the talking I am really enjoying it, even though it is giving me a headache. Its going to be an awesome game with an awesome enviroment with a lot of good talent on the field here in MC. Haven't missed a game yet and I am not gonna start now! I am pulling for Tigers but hope too see the best game in years. Just no more last second field goals. Edited by tigerfan98

I can't answer for others, but I'm sure there will be several there. I have to work, unfortunately, or I would be there for sure!

B)

(I'll be listening on the radio!)

Your the boss Pee, Take off tomorrow night.

(If you can't, 102.1)

The REAL boss will be wearing #21 for the Black and Gold tomorrow nite B guy....Just sit back and take your WHOOPING.

Fan(who has been busy this week...GOSH...this thread has a life of its own...I bet it keeps posting itself while we are all asleep!!!)

:) Man there is a lot of talking going on in here. 15 pages since last night at this time. Yall keep up the talking I am really enjoying it, even though it is giving me a headache. Its going to be an awesome game with an awesome enviroment with a lot of good talent on the field here in MC. Haven't missed a game yet and I am not gonna start now! I am pulling for Tigers but hope too see the best game in years. Just no more last second field goals.

Hey 98 are you who I think you are? NK

I can't answer for others, but I'm sure there will be several there. I have to work, unfortunately, or I would be there for sure!

B)

(If you can't, 102.1)

The REAL boss will be wearing #21 for the Black and Gold tomorrow nite B guy....Just sit back and take your WHOOPING.

Fan(who has been busy this week...GOSH...this thread has a life of its own...I bet it keeps posting itself while we are all asleep!!!)

Just keep bumping them gums fanman!!!! ( fanman is going to be so sad on his way home) :)

:)

(If you can't, 102.1)

Ain't going to be no whoopins.

Going to be a PLUCKIN.

(You remember last time you came up on the ridge, it was alittle cool on the trip back to the nest. I bet it was hard to roost with no tail feathers.)