Where is Hardin Coutny?

soso

Have a little class, the season just ended for those kids...trust me a lot of teams have been pushed around by Melrose, that squad from Memphis has more talent than any other team in this state, and according to some college coach's I'm close to perhaps the best group of talent on one individual team in the south....

so before you crack on those guys look and see about 6 other teams were shut out and a total of 9 teams scored a TD or less vs Melrose

just trying to pass along the insiders take on the depth and resources in the mound. I am still very close to several college programs, and they are all impressed with the talent Kenny has right now in the mound...if they stay focused its going to be real difficult for anyone to stop them from having a championship season.

soso where did your team play tonight. Let me guess.....at Ridgeway. HC was at at the Mound tonight and took their whoopin like a man. As a fan of HC, I can honestly say that there is no way we could have won that game tonight. But, I can also say that I have never seen a set of high school athletes like Melrose has. They totally dominated us in very aspect of the game (even kicking). You will have a hard time finding anyone from Savannah bitching about getting beat, I assure you. Sometimes it happens.....learn from it. The second round of the playoffs is sure better than the first.

soso where did your team play tonight. Let me guess.....at Ridgeway. HC was at at the Mound tonight and took their whoopin like a man. As a fan of HC, I can honestly say that there is no way we could have won that game tonight. But, I can also say that I have never seen a set of high school athletes like Melrose has. They totally dominated us in very aspect of the game (even kicking). You will have a hard time finding anyone from Savannah bitching about getting beat, I assure you. Sometimes it happens.....learn from it. The second round of the playoffs is sure better than the first.

I tried to tell you that Melrose was unbelievable this year. I was not trashing HC when I said that they would dominate the game. I just meant that Melrose was that good. At least 8 players have been offered by several D1 teams. I think the QB has eyes on Maryland. It would be great to see them stay together boy what a team that would be. I hope that their coach has made them study in the class room so they will be quailifed to play. I read that a top girls basketball player from Melrose who signed with Memphis is not able to play because she didn't have the grades or scores needed.