If ur a CAK fan or player COME.

Beast97

No offense to anyone but u are calling this whole cak team cheap and everything but if the other teams they played were so good and cak was so bad how come the other teams weren't ahead of cak enough to where the extra point wouldn't have made a difference, it's because our offense and our defense worked well.....Not to mention Mark, Taylor, and our awesome kicker!And Nick & Michael(keep up the good work)...we won those because we play hard and come back when we're down, not because we're lucky... and we're proud to be where we are.....GO WARRIORS!!!BEAT GREENBACK!!!!!WE'RE BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Edited by cakfan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with alot of help from the refs..... :D

I agree that yes the referees made some calls against GHS but also they were your refs, your "local" refs as the announcer introduced them dont try to pulll that whole we lost b/c of referee and a "salute" that was your fault. I hope you arent blaming the loss on that b/c i know you have more class than that but just wanted to get that out there.

I agree that yes the referees made some calls against GHS but also they were your refs, your "local" refs as the announcer introduced them dont try to pulll that whole we lost b/c of referee and a "salute" that was your fault. I hope you arent blaming the loss on that b/c i know you have more class than that but just wanted to get that out there.

Actually the refs are either from Nashville or Chatanooga for playoff games here. I can tell you the refs could care less who won that game. This whole ref thing, though, is no excuse. When it came time to get it done, CAK got it done. They made the plays, Greenback didn't.