melrose at jcm

juicyt

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK BIG SQUEEKY LISTEN I WILL TYPE REAL SLOW FOR U SO U MAYBE WILL GET THE POINT.. who cares how many d1 prospects u have i dont care if phil fullmer is up there looking at the whole team......the game is fri nite WE KNOW U HAVE A GOOD TEAM yea melrose is favored ..i guess . a injury will take u out of the d1 prospect list was what i was saying..fall off the bus steps anything..so dont jump the gun ..melrose next game goes through jcm,,, along with being a D1 prospect is something that has not been mentioned its called ....GRADES.. u know 2x4..6x5..etc....if jcm beats u fri nite u will know what 8x5 is .....because 8x5=40 ....which is I-40,....so after the game hit it all the way back to the pound and if u win be thankful and move on to the next game if u lose dont be up here trying to tear something up hahahah

OK BIG SQUEEKY LISTEN I WILL TYPE REAL SLOW FOR U SO U MAYBE WILL GET THE POINT..  who cares how many d1 prospects u have i dont care if phil fullmer is up there looking at the whole team......the game is fri nite WE KNOW U HAVE A GOOD TEAM yea melrose is favored ..i guess . a injury will take u out of the d1 prospect list was what i was saying..fall off the bus steps anything..so dont jump the gun ..melrose next game goes through jcm,,, along with being a D1 prospect is something that has not been mentioned its called ....GRADES.. u know 2x4..6x5..etc....if jcm beats u fri nite u will know what  8x5 is .....because 8x5=40 ....which is I-40,....so after the game hit it all the way back to the pound  and if u win be thankful and move on to the next game if u lose dont be up here trying to tear something up  hahahah

First- Melrose is not my team...I never stated they were.

Second-Talent does matter ask any coach in the world...so does coaching...and heart but talent matters

Third-JCM took the long drive back down I-40 after losing to my team last year.

Edited by BigSneaky

hey it should be a good game, im just trying to hang with u 2 slinging crap. melrose has been strong all year jcm started very slow , coaching is very important one of my teams lost because of being out coached melrose has a tight unit there i heard when they practice the whole negihborhood comes out to watch. hope it is a good injury free game good luck to both teams they will represent w. tenn well

i have seen jcm twice this year (against dburg).......

i also know melrose pretty well.....

on paper, jcm cannot match up with melrose....but that is on paper....

i said that melrose would beat hardin cnty at least 35-0.........

i am also predicting that this game COULD BE a lot closer than what some say....

KEY FOR JCM......if the cougars play melrose the way they played dburg last week, then the cougars have a good shot........

for those not at the dburg game, jcm's o'line was absolutely outstanding in their blocking which opened HUGE holes for november......if that line continues to perform the way it has in the last 4 or 5 games, then look out.....and that is where the pudding lies....look at jcm's performance in the last 4 or 5 games.....

jcm must control the game by sticking to the running game and not commiting any turnover.....melrose will make mistakes...jcm must be able to take advantage of them.....

i may miss this one, but i am going out on a limb and base my prediction on jcm's last 5 games........

jcm 24....melrose 22...so long as jcm shows up....

its almost here and im gonna go ahead and say this and that is that jcm is ready for melrose. we will not be denied in this game. coach shanks has gotten our defense ready for the offensive attack of melrose. im not saying that we are gonna shut them down , b/c they are gonna get the big plays for 20 30 yarders. theyll prolly even take one to the house against us. its just a matter of how our defense reacts to those plays. if they dont get down on themselves we will win this game. go ahead and disagree with me b/c i know that just about everyone is picking melrose in this one but dont be suprised when the cougars pull off the win. oh yea by the way anthony echols #44 has been waiting for his ankle injury to heal so that he can get back in there and hes ready to hit somebody on a different team. jcm 28 melrose 20

Edited by juicyt