Collinwood?

trojan#69

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year is a long time away. trojan69, you need to get off coacht and get in the weight room and hit the books too. I don't know what your real # is, but it's not 69. Leave all the talking to us "Has Beens". You guys get to play, we just get to watch. Next year I want to watch you guys play with the same intensity that you did this year. It was a great season. Colt ran for a record breaking 1500 yards, Jacob threw for a 1000 yards, and Daniels had over 100 tackles. I have to brag on the line, they worked their butts off. The stats prove it. The seniors will be missed. They all played their hearts out, every game. To think, I had alot of people tell me I was an idiot last summer when I said the Trojans would go undefeated again. I only missed it by one game.I think they blew away everyones expectations. I can't wait for next season. What can I say, I love CHS football.

Collinwood will be good next year. Dont know if they can beat the Cats though nor the Tigers. With returning players Jonathan ''Butterbean'' Carroll and

Zane Huskey at offesive line they should be strong upfront along with Daniels and Butler. Returnig Quaterback Jacob Dixon will have plenty of weapons to throw it to including speed demons David Gilchrist and Brent McDaniel. Jacob Carter and Dustin White will also help as a good possesion receiver. Tailback D.J. Haddock and Jessup Dixon will split times at running the ball both powerful legs that dont wont to stop. Fullback Ryan Lee would be a huge part in the offense if he plays. Told he might quit. But if he doesent the backup Dustin Roberson will take his postion.

Greenman,

I think you may need to check. I know more than you may think about your county. While Wayne County is the 2nd largest county in the state it is one of the least populated. With that being said, it would be a long drive for kids from Waynesboro to drive to Collinwood or Clifton but unless things have changed it the last 15 years it can be done if they provide their own transportation. Now on the other hand they would be disowned by the community that they live in.

Edited by cbg

greenman,

I wanted to test your honesty and knowledge of the situation. There is no doubt in my mind that you are well informed of the situation but I will leave the other part open at this time. Why would I want to have a topic placed in the public/private forum as you stated?