why CAK will beat GREENBACK

volfan3029

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tightend5:

I really felt like OS and Cak's runs would end tonight. Looks like OS's will; they trail 30-13 in the 3rd.

CAK, however, was only down 6-0 the last I heard, at the half I believe. I'm pulling for them, too. Maybe they've got another comeback in them!

Go Warriors!

By the way, you played a decent game last night, but you've got to keep your head like Ronnie told you when he got in your face a little bit! I know the officials made some questionable calls on you and Ricky and didn't call several that they should have on the Highlanders, but that's the nature of the game. Keep your head about you when all else around you are losing theirs! I know, that's easy preachin' but hard living! Hang in there! I still think you guys are gonna have a breakout season before it's all said and done!

One more word of advice! WORK!

Cya,

---rSquared

Greenback led 6-0 at the half, but missed a field goal, got stopped at the goal line on 4th down with :04 left until the half, and I believe they also had another drive stopped inside CAK territory. The Warriors used an interception in the third quarter to lead into a touchdown for a 7-6 lead. They busted loose for an 86-yard TD run midway through the 4th for a 14-6 lead before Greenback scored with about 1:40 left to pull within 14-12. A two-point pass play was broken up. The 'Kees had one last chance but a hail mary pass to Helton was broken up. Great job CAK.