MBA: A Little Bitter?

BlacknGoldDores

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this. But why skip from October 24 to November 14 in the actual Football section? It just seems a little odd.

If you saw it, then why didn't you mention in your original post: "A link to the BA-MBA game is provided in another section of the website"?

Contact the MBA website administrator if you have a problem with it.

We have no shame at MBA - we are proud of our athletic programs, our academic programs, our National Merit Semifinalists, etc.

Face it - you tried to make MBA look bad. You succeeded only in making yourself look bad.

If you get a chance, check it out.  There were some pretty derogatory things towards BA.  I guess that's expected between such a letdown in this rivalry.  I just found it hard to believe that MBA officials would let some of the stuff be put out like it was.

Any examples? I thought it was a brilliant, eye-opening expose` of corruption/favoritism in high school football.

ROLL RED ROLL

Yeah, I'm sure that's it.....You must have picked up one of the copies we dropped off at BA. Yeah, we just had to make sure you didn't think too much of that "win". I'd love to see some exerpts from the article...Or maybe you just know the insults/complaints about the game are true....I sure do.