SC OWLS...SENIORS

bigreid

To you Smith County SENIORS...You have brought me so much pleasure this year. Words could never express how proud I am of all of you. Not many people thought this group of OWLS would amount to a whole lot. Your leadership and play this year was nothing short of spectacular. You laid it all on the line every play. That's all anybody can ask for. Thank you...SENIORS...for the joy you've given me and all of your fans. You guys are awesome.

To you Smith County SENIORS...You have brought me so much pleasure this year.  Words could never express how proud I am of all of you.  Not many people thought this group of OWLS would amount to a whole lot.  Your leadership and play this year was nothing short of spectacular.  You laid it all on the line every play.  That's all anybody can ask for.  Thank you...SENIORS...for the joy you've given me and all of your fans.  You guys are awesome.

Ditto on that bigreid...with all the graduation losses from last year...who would have thought we would be as good as we were. The seniors showed great sportsmanship and leadership. I think all played above their talent level...with great heart...effort...and work ethic. I think that is the ultimate compliment.

Edited by Antwan

I know that they all said that this team wouldn't do too well...that fifth was as high as they were going to go...but look what a lot of hard work and dedication...good behavior...heart....will get you...a trip to the third round of a playoff that you weren't supposed to even be in...

Always, always...prove your distractors wrong...do the best you can...just because you can...

Were you quoting the man, Dobie Gray...or Uncle Kracker there, BigReid???...

I believe in their song, too!

LEADERSHIP, HARD WORK, AND DEDICATION TO A PURPOSE ARE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS GROUP OF SENIORS. WHAT A GREAT SEASON GUYS, CONTINUE WITH THIS APPROACH TO LIFE AND CONTINUE TO SET A GREAT EXAMPLE FOR EVERYONE AROUND YOU. THIS SEASON WILL BE A SPRINGBOARD TO THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, NEVER FORGET THE LESSONS LEARNED. THE MEMORIES OF YOUR STRUGGLE TOGETHER ARE SOME OF THE TIES THAT BIND, I KNOW WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WITH PRIDE THAT YOU WERE MEMBERS OF THIS TEAM. WHAT A JOY YOU HAVE BEEN FOR YOUR SCHOOL, THIS COMMUNITY, AND REGION 4-3A. THANKS FOR THE HEART YOU HAVE SHOWN.

Were you quoting the man, Dobie Gray...or Uncle Kracker there, BigReid???...

I believe in their song, too!

I wasn't quoting...but I know the song you're thinking about...It fits these SENIORS

I agree MEN...Take the same attitude you've had for your football team to your game of LIFE and you will be successful...no matter what you do.

I have truly been overjoyed by these SENIORS. Thanks again.

Like I have told each and everyone of you - I LOVE YOU!!!! Each of you are just like my own. I can't count the times you all have been at my house, eat all my food, and just plain had fun. You have been a joy to me, and I wouldn't trade a minute of it. Today I just wanted to let each of you know that I am PROUD of YOU. Not only for the season you have had, but for the way you have matured and become great young MEN. From last year to this year, you have become great leaders. There are many young boys who look up to you and want to be just like you (mine included), so remember no matter where you are, what you are doing, whether you think anybody sees you or not, somewhere there are younger guys looking and learning.

Keep up the good work ethics you have and you will go far in life. And if ever you need me you know all you have to do is call. I will always be there.

Don't forget you guys still can be my dawgs, if you don't never hunt again.

OWL FOOTBALL, OWL PLAYERS - THERES NOTHING LIKE THEM.

I LOVE YOU GUYS