WHO IS THE BEST SHOOTER IN WEST TN.?

rebeldawg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

antonio mitchell (dyer co) very good shooter

but anyone who thinks greenfield is overrated is gonna learn the hard way. greenfield took dyer co to the wire no doubt. im sure someone is gonna say dyer county is way overrated too now. but folks lets get real, dyer county has won 34 of its last 35 at home. only a good team can come in to the teepee like greenfield did and nearly take it away from us. good luck to greenfield in the future games except one that is,lol.

If you stay in Blackburn's face this year, he'll drive by you. He's worked hard this summer on his ballhandling and driving to the basket. He went to the hole a few times against Dyer Co. last night when they overplayed on defense.

No he won't. We scrimmaged them and he never got by and never shot any threes against Jon Hudkins. I can't wait to play Greenfield!

What was the score in that game?

antonio mitchell (dyer co) very good shooter

but anyone who thinks greenfield is overrated is gonna learn the hard way. greenfield took dyer co to the wire no doubt. im sure someone is gonna say dyer county is way overrated too now. but folks lets get real, dyer county has won 34 of its last 35 at home. only a good team can come in to the teepee like greenfield did and nearly take it away from us. good luck to greenfield in the future games except one that is,lol.

What # is Mitchell?

Apparently, balla777, you did not attend any of Greenfield's games last year because if you did you would not say, "The Blackburn kid of Greenfield has shot Greenfield out of more games than he will ever win for them." That is a very unintelligent remark. Everyone has off nights, and that was one of Clint's. Clint's shooting ability has won many games for Greenfield during the past couple of years as it will this year. Scoring 15 points with an injured finger is pretty impressive to me.

Edited by glsn5

I'll take Clint shooting any night because you have to guard him whether he has hit 10 in a row or missed 10 in a row because he is the kind of shooter that if he does get going there is no stopping him. (i.e. Mitchell in Region Final 31 pts.) And like I said in another post, a person who shoots the ball is more dangerous than a person that doesn't. If Clint looks to take only wide open shots with no one any were near him, that lets his man help on Shane and then who is the go to guy now?