BGA-Knox Catholic

muffin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are mostly correct. i heard alot of people saying how good of a match-up the first game was, and they said nothing but good things about BGA. But there were a select few that did say some stuff and i was directing it towards them. And I am deffinately not directing anything towards their players because they were some of the best players i have gone against. Just to the yappers.

yeah sorry for trying to be anonymous. Our coaches didnt want us getting on here during football season and talking crap. But yeah Im Ryan Karl, Yeah Im slow, and yeah again Im slow so you shouldnt be suprised that #29 caught me. Ausdan you two had a great year and #4 & #34 were robbed from being nominated for mr. football. Our team enjoyed playing your team this year.

its 11:30 your time so im guessing your asleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zz