Lawrence County

trueballer

Why don't you call Coach Wild and let him know personally, since you know what the remedy is to this dilemma! You could even volunteer your time to help coach since obviously you know the solution. They will mature in time...just give the coaching staff and players some time to develop chemistry. They will get it together in due time....hopefully.

Edited by HUCK

Lawrence County has a young team this year. They are playing with two seniors, one junior, three sophmores, and six freshman. We're all praying that Cari is back soon to add more depth down low. Trueballer, every girl on that team has the ability to score. Yes, right now Catie and Kristen has done the majority of the scoring but they also have the experience and confidence that comes with being seniors. There was another player who shot during the BGA game but was 0-9. I'm glad she was trying but the shot wasn't falling that night. Catie and Kristen's shots were falling. Every girl on this team knows basketball is a team sport and they support one another. The younger players will develop but it takes playing time. They have a good JV schedule this year and these girls will get stronger as the season progresses.

I have not seen Lawrence County play this year but i know that that kristen and Cati got a lot of time in last year. How much time did the rest of the team get? If they did not get as much experience as these two then I can not figure out the problem. The only problem would be if these two was not stepping up and carring the team. It is the first of the season give the team time to get to play together it is a totally different situation when u play in a game. I think Lawrence County will do fine this year. Good Luck Lady Cats!!