Mustangs Broadcast Crew

Zap

Mr. Logan and Mr. Jones.......you guys do a fantastic job!!!!! Get off that crappy station you work for and get on a network.. Have fun announcing Huntingdons win friday night!!!

jeeez, I like those guys ok but I remember listening one time when they were calling the Mckenzie , Huntingdon game 2 years ago and I couldn't tell who they were for. :huh:

I agree that Jones and Logan and the rest of the crew do a great job most of the time. However, at least three times a game (it never fails) Kent Jones will announce someone making the tackle that isn't even on the field. Most of the time it is a freshman or sophomore that has never played a down in his career that he calls out when someone else makes the tackle. Like I said, though, the rest of their broadcasts are outstanding. Keep up the good work.

I agree that Jones and Logan and the rest of the crew do a great job most of the time. However, at least three times a game (it never fails) Kent Jones will announce someone making the tackle that isn't even on the field. Most of the time it is a freshman or sophomore that has never played a down in his career that he calls out when someone else makes the tackle. Like I said, though, the rest of their broadcasts are outstanding. Keep up the good work.

To take up for Mr Jones on this issue: You should see some of the rosters the teams give you before the game. Very few list all the players and some may have changed numbers since the beginning of the season. I guess High Schools need a Sports Information Director (SID).

You also have to know that Judge Logan and Mr Jones both live in McKenzie and their children went to school in McKenzie. That may have been why you had trouble figuring out what team they were for in that one particular game. Must have been 2001.

I think they were for Huntingdon this year because he (Mr Jones) made sure all of us heard "McKenzie gets taken to the woodshed tonight" in his closing comments.