Midway vs. CAK

Cherub

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The warriors come out on top of the second game 74-48. I wouldnt bother posting about this but i was wondering if any Midway people could explain the noose that was waved by Midway players to CAK players as they were walking into the locker room before the game. Were the Midway players going to commit suicide? or were they trying to threaten the CAK players? Oh well, warriors are now 11-3 but play Cosby next week and anything can happen against them.

The warriors come out on top of the second game 74-48. I wouldnt bother posting about this but i was wondering if any Midway people could explain the noose that was waved by Midway players to CAK players as they were walking into the locker room before the game. Were the Midway players going to commit suicide? or were they trying to threaten the CAK players? Oh well, warriors are now 11-3 but play Cosby next week and anything can happen against them.

Sounds like poor sportsmanship