Loretto Survives Collinwood

score3

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck had little to do with it. Laura got within 3 feet and banked it home. And very few teams, if any, will beat Loretto easily so you can forget that. Fact is, we came out flat, played with four starters on the bench in the 2nd quarter and CHS still couldn't put us away. Collinwood played well, but you didn't get our best by far.

Thats funny!! Yall arent gonna be easy to beat but a single-a team almost beat you that isnt even ranked top in their district. It shouldnt have came down to a last second shot luck or not. Loretta will have to step up to ever compete with AA ball. They need better Attitude and some major Team Work. But instead they would rather sit back and lay the blame all on their coach. I guess it was the coaches fault the 4 starters were in foul trouble. Quit making excuses and play ball, TEAM BALL!

Actually bball, no starters were in foul trouble ( the most any of them had was 3, and that was for the game, not in the 2nd quarter) so instead of blowing off at the mouth, check your facts. No one said anything about the coach either Einstein. So along with your punctuation mistakes, your post is nothing more than crapola. We will compete in AA this year and for a few years down the road. All that was said was that we were flat Fri. and we were. Perhaps when we come over to the 'Wood later this season, we will show up ready and you'll see the difference.

As far as playing "Team Ball", I hear that topic was discussed at practice today and maybe we'll see improvement there.

By the way, it's

Loretto, with an O.

As score3, stated Loretto will be ready. I don't know anything about the coaching situation down there - I only know about the players, and I expect their best effort in the coming season. Off games will occur with every team during the season, so the Collinwood game may have been theirs. Jana Cross in a great player who plays hard no matter what. Loretto's first big test will be against Lewis Co. on Tuesday night - we'll see what they're made of then I believe.

1MustangFan You're the one who needs to quit blowing at the mouth. I dont know about all four being in foul trouble but i know for fact that Cross was. This is what hurt the team. And before you say nobody started anything about the coach you need to know your facts. I was on here lastnight and there was a thread about how Loretto would be good if yall only had a coach. Now its gone. So before you start running YOUR mouth know what your talking about.

Trojan, Jana had 2 fouls, so she wasn't in foul trouble. The coach just took her out. By the way, she finished with 2 fouls ( she told me she had 2 and I believe she would know). So you know nothing, " for a fact". Also, the only thing said about the coach in those post was that people felt she wassn't ready to be a head coach since she had no coaching experience. Not really derogatory statements, just the truth. Nobody said a word about firing her, etc. So, if we need any help in our discussions we'll call someone more knowledgable than you.