Lincoln Co.'s Micheal Edminston

JET2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just say I have it from a very good source! He will have to go to a juco if he can even play there! SAT isn't going to be good!

IT is a shame! Alot of talent but it just goes to prove it to anyone still in school YOU HAVE TO HAVE an education!!Good luck to Michael I wish the best for him!

Fellows Michael Edmiston will be taking the act in December His grades are not an issue that will drive him to juco...Just be patient he will make his score.. In Dec this will be his 2nd time taking the test the first time his senior year...His grades are pretty good, math has slowed his some so he will be ok....As of now Ole Miss may be his top choice..Talking to the recruiter from Ole Miss they are looking at him for possibly wide out, DB, and they said giving him a shot at QB would not be ruled out. He is an athlete he can play more than one position.. At ole Miss if things work out we could see him on both sides of the ball..

Some Riverdale fans told me he was going to Auburn.

Auburn is one of the top choices, he really liked Ole Miss.. His list if he told you today would be real close to this ole miss, auburn, georgia, marshall, mtsu..however there are other schools calling and talking...I will post the info as I get it from him...