Mo West/Maryville Updates

iamoz

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to congratulate Maryville and their wonderful coaching staff, players and fans for the unbelievable run they have had. They exhibited nothing but class after the game. I can assure you that all the "real" Trojans are humbled and honored to have won.

Lets hope we can represent East Tennessee as well as the Red Rebels have over the last few years.

Edited by transplant

in the past wks ,you rebels have talked more trash than i could ever think of saying .now you want to get on here and act like you wouldn't be on here saying junk if you had won.(PLEASE) get real now. i respect maryville's coach and team.

Yes, I am saying that, Maryville runs a class act, and I know we would be respectful

I fell most sorry for Chris McCord, if i understand correctly, droped the ball, and was intercepted. I know those Maryville Bashers will be on here, talking trash, but that is just un-acceptable, Maryville has nothing to be ashamed of, hold your heads up high, we'll all be there to cheer you on next season.

mccord didnt drop the ball. A mo-west defender got a hand on it, and the ball went right into a crowd of three more mo-west defenders. one caught it and fell to the ground. Not Maryville's best game, but definately a great effort to come back from a 14 point deficit in the 4th quarter to force the game into OT. Good job rebels.

Hey...I don't think ANYONE has the right to talk trash to Maryville...except MO-WEST, afterall they are the only team in like 2 years to beat us. Mo-West played a whale of a game and they deserved to win and thats what they did, they deserve everything they got! Maryville didn't play with much fire until the fourth quarter and then it was too late. Mo-West came out from the get go and stuck it to us. I hope they prove, once again, that the EAST is the best in 4A by beating Hillsboro, good luck! Also, I am glad that we were beaten by a classy team like Mo-West, rather than a classless team like Central. Great job to both teams for playing your hearts out.

boxers...stop stereotyping Maryville fans and saying we're all talking trash. As a matter of fact, if I want to I feel that I could still talk trash. Now I don't usually like to talk trash, unless someone is talking trash to me, so I am going to refrain. Now most the Mo-West fans on here are awesome, but a few bad apples are really starting to anger me. Sure we had a post that was started stating the opinion of someone, not sure if it was a Maryville fan, but it said that He didn't think we could be beaten. Big deal thats an opinion. 96 percent of the people picked Maryville to win, well that means u beat the odds. Well the experts picked Maryville to only win 4 games this year so I think we did a pretty darn good job of beating the odds ourselves. So why don't u just take ur victory and celebrate it quietly. Ohh...and by the way, most Maryville fans had to drive home after the game, and probably got something to eat. Thats about 2 and a half hours or so right there, so I doubt they are hiding.

I agree. I still can't believe that they beat us, even though I knew we might lose. Hard loosing a game after almost 2 and a half years of coming home each week being winners, good luck to Mo. West, bring the cup back to the east, I can't wait to see ya'll on the tv(that is if they have it on tv), hopefully though I can make it and cheer you on, not many teams I don't dislike more than Hillsboro! With Hillsboro's latest injurie, I think it is your year to bring it home!