Predictions

UncleCatfish

ITS COLD AND SUNNY.....FIELD SHOULD BE IN GOOD SHAPE! HOPEING FOR A MIRACLE......ALCOA - 18 LIPSCOMB - 17!

IT'S NO SECRET OUR KICKER IS HORRIBLE! ITS A SHAME THE COACHES HAVENT FIGURED IT OUT YET! HE HAS MADE 1 PAT IN HIS LAST - OH ABOUT 20 ATTEMPTS!!!!! SERIOUSLY!......HE MIGHT BE A GREAT KID, BUT HE SURE AINT NO KICKER!

Uncle, its a little late to be posting bulletin board material. Lipscomb and Alcoa have both made it this far by making the plays. Lipscomb is talented. I've seen them play about 5 times. However, you can't count anyone out. Lipscomb will have to play well in order to win this one.

Lipscomb definitely has the advantage in the kicking game. I believe they have the advantage in the running game because of the different options that they can throw at you. Coaching would have to be even. Defense is probably even as well. Again, if either team turns the ball over more than once, I predict the other team pulls it out.

Good luck Mustangs!