Macon county

red headed stranger

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we've all heard all we want to about each others fans being rude to each other,personnally i had no problems with the falcon fans,but i did have a problem with some of the MC fans.

I didn't want to think this but i guess it was true! We had some fans jump on the (BANDWAGON) YES IT'S TRUE! why do i say this, b/c you don't get up and leave with 6 minutes left in the ballgame,i know some will say i had to get back b/c i had to work or some kind of crap like that but if Macon had been up 26 to 0 these people would have been there on the field with all the glory!!

I 'm not trying to start something but that's the truth and i'm through with this thread.

Congrats to the better team once again!!

Congrats to the TIGERS on an OUTSTANDING SEASON!!!!!!!

As for #18 quiting, I dont see why it matters! It is the end of the season! He wont be able to go to the awards ceremony or anything, but he is kind of a wuss! He got hurt almost every game! If he made a mistake, he was hurt.. no doubt about it! When someone was down, everyones first reaction was ..is it #18! He could have been a very good player if he would have learned to toughen up just a little bit! As for Mickey.. I dont know why he quit! I think he just got tired of all the bull! Dont know for sure though! Anways, I want to congratulate Macon County ! You guys did very well this year! You were good last year, better this year, and maybe you will be great next year!! Good Luck to the boys leaving! GO MC!

well i would just like to say congrats to the tigers on a great season!!! they worked hard and went futher than any other team has in MC. its sad thats its over but we got beat by the better team and there is no shame in that. i look foward to watching the games next year on my visits home from college. i will miss being part of the team.

GO TIGERS !!!!

2003 REGION 4-AAA CHAMPS

just want To leave another post on here. good luck to all the SR this year play football or not. AND TO ALL THE JR TIGERS COMEN UP YOUR GOEN HAVE TO GET DOWN AND PLAY GOOD NEXT YEAR. IF YOU WANT IT THE STATE NEXT YEAR. CAUSE WE GOT THE TALENT TO GET IF WE WANT IT BAD NUFF. AND THANKS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE GETEN ON THIS THREAD AND LEAVING YOUR POST I THOUGHT JUST 5 OR 6 PEOPLE WOULD GET ON HERE LETS KEEP IT GOEN TO SUPPORT OUR TIGERS LEAVING AND COMING UP

FULTON 2003 3-AAA CHAMPS SOON TO BE.

HOPE YOU GET YOUR RINGS BOYS WE WANT THEM NEXT SEASON. :(

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

2003 REGION 4 3-AAA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

REMEMBER THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS. WIN OR LOSE

1.....2.......3......... HIT SOME BODY AND GETCHA YA SOME NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the tigers have an excellent chance of being even better next year! They have AP, Kyle D, Dale T, Josh H, Michael D, Adam S, and a lot of others! I hope they go all the way next year! Congrats on a terrific season this year... hate it has to end!!

GO TIGERS! REGION CHAMPS!

I think that the tigers have an excellent chance of being even better next year! They have AP, Kyle D, Dale T, Josh H, Michael D, Adam S, and a lot of others! I hope they go all the way next year! Congrats on a terrific season this year... hate it has to end!!

GO TIGERS! REGION CHAMPS!

EM21 IF YOU MEAN ING JOSH H AS JOSH HUDSON HES A SR THIS YEAR HE WANT BE BACK NEXT YEAR. :(

HOPE YOU GET YOUR RINGS BOYS WE WANT THEM NEXT SEASON. :(

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

1.....2.......3......... HIT SOME BODY AND GETCHA YA SOME NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we've all heard all we want to about each others fans being rude to each other,personnally i had no problems with the falcon fans,but i did have a problem with some of the MC fans.

I didn't want to think this but i guess it was true! We had some fans jump on the (BANDWAGON) YES IT'S TRUE! why do i say this, b/c you don't get up and leave with 6 minutes left in the ballgame,i know some will say i had to get back b/c i had to work or some kind of crap like that but if Macon had been up 26 to 0 these people would have been there on the field with all the glory!!

I 'm not trying to start something but that's the truth and i'm through with this thread.

I AGREE,, I WAS REAL DISAPPOINTED IN THE SOME OF THE FANS LEAVING BEFORE THE GAME WAS OVER... THAT DIDN'T SHOW MUCH RESPECT FOR OUR BOYS.. I TOO WAS FROZE STIFF... BUT I HAVE BEEN WITH THE BOYS ALL YEAR.. AND IF MY SON CAN STAND OUT THERE WITH NOTHING ON HIS LEGS OR ARMS AND FREEZE... THEN THE LEAST I CAN DO IS STAY TIL IT'S OVER... SO I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY... AS FOR ALL THE FULTON FAN BEING RUDE.. YES THERE WAS SOME.. BUT THERE WAS SOME MACON FANS BEING RUDE TOO...

GOOD LUCK FULTON IN THE BORO

AND TO A COMMENT I MADE IN A DIFFERENT THREAD..

I DO APPOLIGIZE FOR THE COMMENT ABOUT THE BRONX,,, I WAS REALLY UPSET ABOUT BEING TREATED SO RUDELY.. BUT AFTER PRAYING ABOUT IT TODAY AT CHURCH I REALIZED THAT IT WASN'T JUST FULTON BEING RUDE.. IT WAS ALSO SOME OF OUR FANS.. SO TO ALL THE FULTON FANS AND PLAYERS THAT SAW THAT POST.. PLEASE EXCEPT MY APPOLIGIZES, THAT WAS DISTASTEFUL.. AND I AM SORRY

GO GET 'EM NEXT WEEK

MAYBE WE'LL SEE YA'LL NEXT YEAR

I didn't want to think this but i guess it was true! We had some fans jump on the (BANDWAGON) YES IT'S TRUE!  why do i say this, b/c you don't get up and leave with 6 minutes left in the ballgame,i know some will say i had to get back b/c i had to work or some kind of crap like that but if Macon had been up 26 to 0 these people would have been there on the field with all the glory!!

I AGREE,, I WAS REAL DISAPPOINTED IN THE SOME OF THE FANS LEAVING BEFORE THE GAME WAS OVER... THAT DIDN'T SHOW MUCH RESPECT FOR OUR BOYS.. I TOO WAS FROZE STIFF... BUT I HAVE BEEN WITH THE BOYS ALL YEAR.. AND IF MY SON CAN STAND OUT THERE WITH NOTHING ON HIS LEGS OR ARMS AND FREEZE... THEN THE LEAST I CAN DO IS STAY TIL IT'S OVER... SO I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY... AS FOR ALL THE FULTON FAN BEING RUDE.. YES THERE WAS SOME.. BUT THERE WAS SOME MACON FANS BEING RUDE TOO...

GOOD LUCK FULTON IN THE BORO

AND TO A COMMENT I MADE IN A DIFFERENT THREAD..

I DO APPOLIGIZE FOR THE COMMENT ABOUT THE BRONX,,, I WAS REALLY UPSET ABOUT BEING TREATED SO RUDELY.. BUT AFTER PRAYING ABOUT IT TODAY AT CHURCH I REALIZED THAT IT WASN'T JUST FULTON BEING RUDE.. IT WAS ALSO SOME OF OUR FANS.. SO TO ALL THE FULTON FANS AND PLAYERS THAT SAW THAT POST.. PLEASE EXCEPT MY APPOLIGIZES, THAT WAS DISTASTEFUL.. AND I AM SORRY

GO GET 'EM NEXT WEEK

MAYBE WE'LL SEE YA'LL NEXT YEAR

WELL DONE #77 TIGER MOM COULD'NT SAY IT NO BETTER. I PERSONALLY KNOW YOU BOY(AKA MOMMIES BOY LOL JUST KIDDING WITH YA BUT I THINK THAT MIGHT STICK WITH HIM FOR A WHILE)ME AND HIM RIDE THE BUS TOGETHER. HE'LL BE A GOOD PLAYER ON UP THOUGH THE YEARS.HE CAN SLIP THOUGH THE LINE PRETTY QUICK I SAY.

HOPE YOU GET YOUR RINGS BOYS WE WANT THEM NEXT SEASON. :D

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!