David Lipscomb Vs. Huntingdon

westTN2004

you're bustin him 9yr....keep it up...you always have posted with knowledge, class and modesty...hopfeully eathot's 10 day pass from the Betty Ford Clinic will expire soon.

cofo,

Some of these guys like coalhead and bonham are living in fantasy land <_<

eatcoals sounds like a bandwagon " DL fan". He was glad his team got beat because they were too cocky. :D

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cofo,

Some of these guys like coalhead and bonham are living in fantasy land :D

eatcoals sounds like a bandwagon " DL fan". He was glad his team got beat because they were too cocky. :D

9yr.oldchamps,

Personally, I think that you are living in a Fantasy Land! You probably dream every night that Milan goes to the State Championship Game! The last time I checked, dreaming is considered a fantasy! I have decided that you don't know what you are talking about! How do you that know EatHotCoals is a "bandwagon" fan? He is smarter than you will ever be! Unfortunately you don't understand this fact, because you are so stuck on Milan that you can't see the facts! I can assure you that he was not glad that they lost! Like you unfortunately, he likes to post what's on his mind! But unlike you, he knows what he is talking about! You don't understand this fact because you get mad when someone disagrees with you! So you try to sound big and tell them off! You probably contact those people to back you up! Well, I that is all I have to say!

Edited by John Bonham

How do you that know EatHotCoals is a "bandwagon" fan? He is smarter than you will ever be!

First: I read his quote.

Second:I brainstormed for only a second or two

Third: I came up with a conclusion

I hope Mr. Coals is smarter than me ;) What do I know? I"m just a lowlife fan from Milan,TN. (pop. 7500) :D

However, I figured out why you're so upset. Your USC Trojans got snubbed by the bowl gods of college football. (You should watch more high school football because we have a playoff that decides the champ in 8 different classes! Whoever came up with that idea should have won the Nobel Peace Prize).I couldn't have done that since I"m not that smart :(

Wow, maybe there's hope for me afterall. I"ve solved the riddle that keeps Bonham mad all the time. :)

What was obvious was that they were MAYBE about the 6th best AA team in the state behind:

1. Huntingdon

2. Milan

3. Carver

4. Lewis County

5. McKenzie

mustang69,

How can you say that? Ya'll didn't beat Tyner! Did you? So you have no right to talk about us being the sixth best team in the State, because you like to make your little friends feel good! You did beat us, but you keeping trying to make it out that Huntington and Milan are the best teams in the State! I would have to agree that Huntington is the best team in the State! They are really good! But the rest are just your buddies, so ya'll like to stick together! That's all I have to say about your abnormally stupid remark!

I hope Mr. Coals is smarter than me ;) What do I know? I"m just a lowlife fan from Milan,TN. (pop. 7500) :D

However, I  figured out why you're so upset. Your USC Trojans got snubbed by the bowl gods of college football. (You should  watch more high school football because we have a playoff that decides the champ in 8 different classes! Whoever came up with that idea should have won the Nobel Peace Prize).I couldn't have done that since I"m not that smart :( 

Wow, maybe there's hope for me afterall. I"ve solved the riddle that keeps Bonham mad all the time. :)

9yr.oldchamps,

Bowl gods? More like Bowl computers! The computers are the worst thing that has ever happened to college football! You need to get off of Bonham's back!

You did beat us, but you keeping trying to make it out that Huntington and Milan are the best teams in the State!  I would have to agree that Huntington is the best team in the State!  They are really good!  But the rest are just your buddies, so ya'll like to stick together!  That's all I have to say about your abnormally stupid remark!

I think Huntingdon and Milan each won one game head-to-head. Seems that makes them pretty even. Based on that I would have to agree that Milan should be considered at least the second best team in 2A. DL might be a distant third, but the record books will show them as second.

I was surprised by the score in the championship game. Based on reading all the press that DL received during the year I thought Huntingdon would have a very tough time with them. DL must have believed all the hype and thought Huntingdon would just lay down. Big mistake.

On a side note, I do believe that USC got a raw deal. They should be playing LSU in the BCS Championship game.

However, I  figured out why you're so upset. Your USC Trojans got snubbed by the bowl gods of college football. (You should  watch more high school football because we have a playoff that decides the champ in 8 different classes! Whoever came up with that idea should have won the Nobel Peace Prize).I couldn't have done that since I"m not that smart :( 

9yr.oldchamps,

I am sorry, but you are wrong! The riddle of Bonham's happiness is girls! Right now, he can't get one!

I think Huntingdon and Milan each won one game head-to-head. Seems that makes them pretty even. Based on that I would have to agree that Milan should be considered at least the second best team in 2A. DL might be a distant third, but the record books will show them as second.

I was surprised by the score in the championship game. Based on reading all the press that DL received during the year I thought Huntingdon would have a very tough time with them. DL must have believed all the hype and thought Huntingdon would just lay down. Big mistake.

On a side note, I do believe that USC got a raw deal. They should be playing LSU in the BCS Championship game.

beans,

You can't put Milan ahead of DL! They didn't play DL, so their is no way they can jump them and be number 2! But if you are using the BCS, then I can see where you are coming from!

I think Huntingdon and Milan each won one game head-to-head.  Seems that makes them pretty even.  Based on that I would have to agree that Milan should be considered at least the second best team in 2A.  DL might be a distant third, but the record books will show them as second.

I was surprised by the score in the championship game.  Based on reading all the press that DL received during the year I thought Huntingdon would have a very tough time with them.  DL must have believed all the hype and thought Huntingdon would just lay down.  Big mistake.

On a side note, I do believe that USC got a raw deal.  They should be playing LSU in the BCS Championship game.

beans,

You can't put Milan ahead of DL! They didn't play DL, so their is no way they can jump them and be number 2! But if you are using the BCS, then I can see where you are coming from!

Man of Troy,

I would have to agree with you! Well put!