Gordon does it again!

gomab2

I have always been a huge fan of Jamont Gordon, and have always thought he should be at least a top 50 prospect nationally, but can it be that he is actually underrated as the #3 Junior in the state... Ever since Gordon played an age group up in 15's and still lit the team I coached for 33 points and 17 boards (in a losing effort), I have thought the kid is amazing....

But what he is doing so far this year after three games is unreal. After torching Whites Creek for 43 point yesterday, Gordon hit for 42 tonight vs Stratford. Gordon is an absolute phenom who is unstoppable at this level. I wish the best of luck to this young man, and he has my vote for a Finalist for Mr. Basketball so far this year in AAA (along with Courtney Pigram and LaBrian Lyons)...

Jamont, Giles County is a great place to live. We almost got "Big" Mike Williams to transfer up to GCHS this year, but his parents couldn't go through with it. Maybe you'd like to make the transfer to a basketball powerhouse? Think about it...

Quit trying to get Jamont to come to another school his staying where he is at why yall want him to come so bad is because that he is better than Tyler

I dont know anything about this Jamont kid, but all i hear is what he scores every night. I would like some more info about how he is defense wise, and attitude wise. You can score 40 a game, but if your attitude is bad and you dont play defense then it doesnt matter. I am not saying Jamont is either of these things, I would just like to find out...

No, moron. Maybe it's because he wants to come play for a team that has a chance to win him a state title? And the fact that since him and Tyler are both juniors they could both garner a TON of hype if they were both on the same team.

Like I said, "Big" Mike Williams wanted to come play for us. He's more sought after than Gordon, I'm a Giles County fan first, Tyler Smith fan second.