Fulton/AE will have to wait.

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Due to the Falcons trip to Murfreesboro this Saturday....the Fulton/AE game will have to wait. I haven't heard officially that it's off....but there's NO DOUBT in my mind that Coach Mitcheel will agree to postpone the game. Fulton has cooperated with AE many times...so i'm sure it will be ifne. I can't wait til this matchup does take place!!! AE MAY have a slight disadvantage over fulton b/c of the football situation....all depends on how much practice time the Football players get with team and get into the swing of things. I think it'll be a good game! The first game between aE and Fulton usually goes to AE. Then they get better as the year goes by. But...this year....Fulton is starting very strong with a talented Falcon team. They were impressive starting off at the jamboree. Didn't expect them to have much together....but they did. Missing some key players....we'll get them back soon though. The Falcons are gonna do well this year. May get off to a slow start....but we'll do well!!! Coach Wright will make sure of it!!! Can't beat that jody Wright defense!

GO FALCONS!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Pigeon, I just found out a couple of minutes ago that it was postponed. I talked with one of the Lady Falcons players. She said they haven't set a date for it.

The Roadrunners looked good without its football players last week. Whenever the football players get into the act, the Roadrunners will be hard to stop. Yeah, you did say one thing right about the AE/Fulton matchup; The first game does usally goes to AE. But I think the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th match ups between the Falcons and Roadrunners will go to the Roadrunners too. :blink:

More times than not AE has takin the first matchup. The 2nd regular seaosn matchup could probably be split between the two. But by the time district comes around....it's anybody's game. That's how it's always been anyways. But I think the falcons are gettin off to a better start this year than usual. Should be a good matchup on the 9th right?!?! The Fulton football players will only have a couple of days with the team I guess. If they jump into it that quick. Could look like the Fulton/Gibbs game lastyear right after Football season. We looked rather....uuuuhhhh....shaky is the word i guess!!! Anyway...always look forward to this matchup.....like football....ae and fulton bring something to each other that alot of other teams can't. So we're lucky to have each other as opponents year in, year out. Really is a major building block and learning experience for the Falcons and the Runners both down the road. Good luck to ya runners in your games this week. We'll represent saturday at the Ship!!! Then it's time for some Round ball up at Fulton High School!!! Can't wait!!! Watch out for T.Coop....he'll be all over!

GO FALCONS!!!

By the way AE....how did you know my name!?!?! :lol::lol:

Edited by PiGeOnS4LiFe

About the name thing: "i'll never tell!" T.Coop used to play on my basketball team and he was a beast back then. I know it will be hard stopping him. I'm also looking forward to the basketball game. I think our football players want to pay you all back in basketball since yall knock AE out in football. Its going to be a lot of things going on whenever these two meet. I like seeing Jody and Charles going at it. That's what high school basketball is all about!

The football thing....yeah I'm sure AE wants to get us back....but ya'll won't get the chance til next year!!! Basketball is a whole new ballgame!!! i agree with ya that Coach Wright and coach Mitchell are the 2 most animated b-ball coaches in TN!!! It's always funny to see what they'll do at the games. Lik I said....if I HAD to put money on it I'd bet AE'll take the first one. Maybe not....no matter what though I'm pullin for my Falcons!!! They'll eb doin BIG things again this year. Give it a little time!!!

Still not happy that you won't tell me how ya knew my name! :P I'm guessin it had to be from somebody from emerald.

Edited by PiGeOnS4LiFe

Nope, it wasn't from someone at EA! It was from someone that goes to Fulton. Now I think AE will not only take the first game but they will take the rest of the meetings with Fulton as well. I'm smelling a sweep this year. Last years second game shouldn't have went to Fulton, but I have to give that to them they did battle back and win by a bunch in OT but this is 2003 and the Runners will be ready to RUN WILD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest CubsFan

Thanks guys for informing me of the reschedule of this game. I was looking forward to attending this game. Do you all know when this game will be made up? Now I see that you all are fussing about who will win the series this year. Yeah, AE usually gets the first game and Fulton gets the second one but I think AE has a lot to reckon with this year. They have the Kite kidd from South Doyle. He will help the Roadrunners. I see the second and the rest of the matchups being close but in my opinion, I think AE will sweep Fulton this year. I could be wrong but I think AE will be getting back to those good ol days!

December 9 i believe CubsFan!

Fulton's team this year is gonan be alot better than the past few years! They've got depth....very important in B-Ball....and ALOT of it! No stand-out go to star has appeared as of yet. Could eb a slight disadvantage.....but this team will surprise alot fo people...including ya'll!!! Now....I'll give ya that Ae usually take the 1st match-up....no doubt they will this year since football is ending sat and we're playing on teusday.....but in b-ball the tournament is what counts. And every year....Coach Wright and company gives AE a run for their money in districts and Regions. Anyway.....1st match-up goes to AE...no argument here. 2nd and tournaments...I give those to fulton. We'll eb very successful this year!! Good luck to ya boys!

thanks AE...explains the name thing...don't care who it was....just wanted to knwo where they were coming from.

I can't wait until Tuesday! It's gonna be a good game. Yeah the game is on Tuesday because we sat next to one of the refs for the bball game at Applebees on sat in the boro. He said he would be there. I know everyboday thinks AE will take the first game....but our boys are ready to play! THey are excited now and are ready to go! It's always excting when these two teams meet! Can't wait!