Soddy Daisy vs Red Bank

anothrvolfan211

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RB has a decent point guard in Nick Lawrence, but I believe that is their only player. Oh yeah, besides three point shooter Jonny Crane, the kid whose family owns the town of RB. (It seems like 15 of his brothers and sisters have already graduated from RB, not to mention his parents are teachers there)

RangerRob, Nick Lawrence graduated last year, so obviously you don't know much about Red Bank. And Johnny Crane has only one sibling, and yes she did graduate from RB two years ago. Anyway, on to the game, RB will pull it out simply because they have a better team of athletes. SD will keep it close through three, but in the fourth RB will pull away, RB by 12.

RangerRob, it's not the greatest, it's simply greatest. No Robby Ware didn't join the team. And when I say athletes I mean Randall Smith and James Jones, both of whom are sophomores who will add some style to RB's game. And they have substance as well with quality players like Johnny Crane.

Now on to the subject of your sarcasm, stop it, because this it's dumb. So grow up and let's talk about basketball seriously. RB by 12.

RangerRob, it's not the greatest, it's simply greatest. No Robby Ware didn't join the team. And when I say athletes I mean Randall Smith and James Jones, both of whom are sophomores who will add some style to RB's game. And they have substance as well with quality players like Johnny Crane.

Now on to the subject of your sarcasm, stop it, because it's dumb. So grow up and let's talk about basketball seriously. RB by 12.

well i cud prolly say more on this then ne one cuz ive practiced with both teams and i think its gonna be one heck of a game , red banks gaurds are decent but not as good as soddys but red banks got a lot more depth and better post players i really dont think its safe to say either team is better then the other basically its gonna come down to who ever plays there best ball tommorow and who gets the job done because neither team is gonna beat the other one simply by skill its gonna be whos got more heart,So even tho i go to Rb i think im gonna go with soddy by 5 just because of soddys fans there gonna be crazy and have there players playing with a lil extra