Jamont Jamont Jamont !

cobra24

couple of questions mike:

When did Gordon fo to AAU nationals and who did he play for?

When he was asked to play with the Y this past summer, why didn't he?

He may be high on Kentucky, but how high are they on him?

I love the way Gordon plays and think he would do well on the next level, but you're stretching the truth to win an argument (putting it nice). I asked those questions b/c I don't think you have the answers.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, you think i use big words. here, i'm pulling out my dictionary to look for a zinger right now. hold on...just a sec...ahh here we go. i may be immature, just as you may lack anything close to resembling a normal life, (just my opinion) but you have to admit, i do back it up with some uncanny (oooh! big word!) wit and vulgarity that not only make the people i am bashing look like miserable insignificants, but also leave the reader of said posts with a warm, tickling feeling that leads to them eventually laughing at my immaturity and how the person being bashed was made out to look like an increasingly stupider person. man, i am all about the big words! please, by all means, respond. we can have a battle of the wits, because i find you to probably be a bit wittier than NCS03, although he did laugh at one of my posts, which makes me think he probably has a better sense of humor than once thought. i do, however, appreciate the concern on my lack of maturity, but i am handling as best as one with mental handicaps can. i will survive...

Well I'm not doubting your intelligence, don't get me wrong and you most likely don't have any mental handicaps. My like actually consists of a normal high school students, homework, homework, and some more homework. I actually do know some of your words, I just don't believe in using big words when some can't understand them. Uncanny is a pretty intense word to express about one's self, but it's up to you. I don't want to be mean, but not everybody you bash cares, and then there are some who take it to heart, don't worry I'm not one of them. Arguing is cool when there is a point to be made, but bashing is a little harsh, especially when you expect someone to walk into a battle of wits unarmed, as are many on the site. You may be wittier than me, oh well. My brother won most witty in high school, maybe I've got good genes...nah I didn't think so either.

2 years with the nashville pacesetters and last year with charles davis.

Im not sure why he didnt that is something i have never asked him but i will ask when i see him again

and he is being recruited by UK,Alabama and Arkansas

not to sure how high but he does have a box full of UK letters since he played last year at the nike tournament in Kentucky

He isn't sure where he wants to go to college right now but one good thing he did say to me is he is focusing on his grades right now and playing ball second.

He is beginning to mature and realize you need the grades with the skill and I am proud of that. He doesnt' have the best grades but his GPA isn't to low. PEOPLE WHO TALK ABOUT HIM JUST MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT IS

I'm absolutely certain that you could ask any college coach in the country, and they would tell you that they would give their right arm to get Tyler.

i wouldn't give my right arm for tyler. i mean think about all the consequences of such a thing. first there's a problem in that without a right arm, a coach could scare off the other recruits. not only that, i enjoy writing with my right hand, it's fun, and i also happen to be right handed. there's also the fact that for the rest of your life you'll be walking around like a one-armed freak, wallowing in misery and loneliness. i, for one, don't believe that any coach would give their right arm for tyler, or for anyone else for that matter. ok, quick recap, giving right arm for tyler? pros- tyler cons- too many to name here. get the picture?