TSSAA - unspeakable

Guest 4th&goal

Its funny that everyone forgets that Lookout Valley actually competes and sometimes dominates in basketball and baseball. Guys try to look at the big picture, like I have said before, some schools have more advantages than others, and even between sports. There is one simple answer, put everyone back in, this will create competition and everyone wins in the end. Competition breeds parity.

I'm sorry, my mistake. Now refresh my memory. When exactly was the last time Lookout Valley dominated in anything?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny that everyone forgets that Lookout Valley actually competes and sometimes dominates in basketball and baseball. Guys try to look at the big picture, like I have said before, some schools have more advantages than others, and even between sports. There is one simple answer, put everyone back in, this will create competition and everyone wins in the end. Competition breeds parity.

I'm sorry, my mistake. Now refresh my memory. When exactly was the last time Lookout Valley dominated in anything?

Valley was pretty dang dominate in the 90's in Baseball. They still aren't slouches! They also were pretty good in the middle 90's in Football...not dominate but respectable.

And keep in mind that Boyd used to ask the same question about Valley, and Sout Pitt, and Whitwell, and Copper Basin, and Marion County, and...well, you get the picture.