Huntingdon-Lipscomb

vetter350

Just to let everyone know, who looks for the pics.I will start working on the pictures today. Was too tired. too excited and too late to do anything last night. I took somwhere in the range of 300-350 pics. Its going to take a while to go thru them. I hope to have digital pictures all posted by Sunday night. Just depends on how fast coacht gets them posted. Later on in the week I will add more when I get the 35mm pics developed (may have to take out a loan to pay for them) :D and scanned.

Great job SB....I hope you got a lot of shot of the players and fans after the game cause it was a beautiful sight. Give that young'un some Vitamin C and let him lay in bed as long as he wants. He, and the rest of the Stangs, deserve a little R and R after the months of hard work that went into this championship. Great job!!

Sorry about the press pass vetter, had a job to do hope you understand. To experience what I did on the sideline friday is something I'll never forget. makes up for those pratices against the first string back in 71, 72, 73. Your pictures, allthough you didn't play in high school, makes you now apart of the great Mustang family. Cliff played an awesome game friday, considering he was sick and nobody knew it, he was apart of the greatest offensive line in school history and he made his uncle very proud.