Shocked at O.S. and Anderson County Score

FLMS

I am an LC fan, with all respect to Anderson Co, they did play Oliver Springs at their place, and we all know what happens with the officiateing at their place. ALso OS court is about 10 ft shorter then everyone elses, so it makes it harder to fast break. AC is still the best team in the district, but we will find out if my boys from LC will prove that wrong this week....

No real complaint about the refs here in the AC/Oz game, it was just a case of the boys from AC not being up for a supposedly weak opponent, and playing poorly. I think as the season wears on we will do a better job of getting up for each game, and as AC showed against Alcoa they certainly can get up for the big games.

Well i think of it as a win is a win ... Maybe Ac didint play real well or maybe os played real good . Teams match up different every night no matter whats goin on, some times you come ready 2 play and sometimes you dont. So who knws, But all i know is AC got the win and thats all that matters so everything else can be thrown out the window cause they did what they had to do .