Sycamore

CampJim

Well, the "whole story" isn't that hard to figure out. Friday night Sycamore lost to Cheatham. (15 points) And Coach Jones has replaced his starters with JV starters. The JV did better than the Varsity. I don't know what's going on with our guys, but I wish they'd figure it out themselves. It makes me embarrassed to say that I'm a Sycamore fan. Who knows? Maybe they're just in a "funk". Maybe they'll pull out of it in a week or so? Let's hope!

Well that will be hard to do playing with basically your JV squad

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever the final verdict maybe, then team will have to adjust to what it has. Sycamore has never had the top athletes in the county nor have they had the top talent. It was hard fought battles every game in the beginning and it wasn't until about three years ago till they started winning. Altom, Carney, Carter, Wilson, Gibbs, these are some of the players that were supposed to be "The only players that could help sycamore win" but they all Quit. Sycamore will have to play with what they got and what they got is players that WANT to be there and when they learn to play together they will be fine. Just remember you can never assume anything in high school sports---

Sycamore will do ok against teams without big posts and as long as the three ball stays consistent. But that is a big "if". Losing a big man down low and 20 points a game cannot be overlooked. Fan base definitely died out and after this episode will be obsolete. Chances for tops in the district were shot down. Best shot is a fourth place bid behind Harpeth, Cheatham, and Waverly. But the war eagles will definitely be a force to be reckoned with in years to come but only time will tell.

Fan base definitely died out and after this episode will be obsolete.

There isn't a student section to speak of anymore. The 'Sixth Man' is nothing but t-shirts now. There was only about 10 people or so at the game last night from the pepclub. (All of which were The Originals) I doubt that there is going to be a crowd going to Harpeth this Friday. The only motivation I have heard for people going is to pay respects to one of our old friends from Sycamore. I wouldn't look for the Mob anymore, just the Sycamore Social Club. <_<