Cleveland Duals

sammyben

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting and ironic that a person would speak of safety as he himself sits behind his computer, safe from any responsibility for his words.  "Logsdon", as you refer to me, stands behind his views.  You interested?  Of course you're not.

Coach Logsdon, BCHS

Coach Logsdon, as a matter fact, I, and I think a lot of wrestling fans, are interested in your views about not wrestling quality private school teams. Selfishly, I enjoy watching great wrestling. What difference does it make who asks the question? Would your answer be different?

Based on your outstanding reputation as a coach, I'd think you'd want your guys to wrestle the best competition available. I'd think they would want to.

realsoccer, Why do you think Coach Logsdon needs your advice on how to make his team better? What are your qualifications that makes your opinion count more than Coach Logsdon on whats best for his team? I'm sure Coach Logsdon has forgotten more about coaching wrestling than you'll ever know. I think Coach Logsdon record speaks for itself and if you really want to ask him questions just go over to Bradley's Wrestling room and I'm sure he'd give you an in-depth interview.

realsoccer, Why do you think Coach Logsdon needs your advice on how to make his team better? What are your qualifications that makes your opinion count more than Coach Logsdon on whats best for his team? I'm sure Coach Logsdon has forgotten more about coaching wrestling than you'll ever know. I think Coach Logsdon record speaks for itself and if you really want to ask him questions just go over to Bradley's Wrestling room and I'm sure he'd give you an in-depth interview.

My question was "Why won't Bradley wrestle the quality private schools in the Chattanooga area". I didn't pretend to give Coach Logsdon advice. I opined that his guys would probably welcome the competition. As far as forgetting about wrestling, I don't know how good his memory is. As far as interview go, are his "views" about wrestling the local private programs so personal or private that they can only be addressed in the confines of the Bradley wrestling room? It's long trip from Nashville to ask Coach Logsdon a question about scheduling.

Edited by realsoccer

Yes, Sly we realize that the pools are not in Bradley or Collins Hill favor. But seriously, how long have you been coming to this? You know Coach Miller rotates the pools every year. It just happens that Collins Hill and Bradley both fell into the same pool. He didn't want to do it but that's how the cookie "crumbles". I'm sure the "legman" aka David Copperfield hehehe...will pull something out of his hat. Too bad we'll be missing it. We'll be in Nashville Saturday. Believe me, Al has been pretty tore up over this one. It just happened that way. I'm not going to apologize for it, but that's just the way it is this year.L8er!!!

My question was "Why won't Bradley wrestle the quality private schools in the Chattanooga area". I didn't pretend to give Coach Logsdon advice. I opined that his guys would probably welcome the competition. As far as forgetting about wrestling, I don't know how good his memory is. As far as interview go, are his "views" about wrestling the local private programs so personal or private that they can only be addressed in the confines of the Bradley wrestling room? It's long trip from Nashville to ask Coach Logsdon a question about scheduling.

realsoccer, Coach Logsdon has long answered this question and was even interviewed last year by the ChattanoogaTimes/FreePress. I suggest you do some research and you'll get your answer. I seriously doubt he's going to be answering some anonymous person on this repeated topic, especially on this board. This topic has been on-going for many years and the idea seems to be that as each generation of new fans come through every few years, they are entitled to some type of explanation. Well, you're not. If you want to talk to someone man to man, I suggest you make the drive or pick up the telephone and stop hiding behind you computer keyboard. Either way, I doubt Coach Logsdon has the time or patience to put up with you. His team is working hard toward their 12th State Title.

I think I'm going to use my own quote on this one...

realsoccer, bottom line he doesn't have to wrestle a private school. What does it prove? Notta thing...you fill in the gap. Plus, are you that jealous that you have to pry into this man's business? It's no one's business except Bradley's on why they don't want to wrestle private schools. Year after year this gets brought up.

Deal with it...

Like It...

Now Wrestle!!!!!