perry county vs. wayensboro

pqa1022

well i think if wayne co plays hard and limits there turnovers they should win by at least 10 but theyll have 2 play for 4 quarters and not 2 like they did collinwood game but they shouldnt have a problem with the quickness they have on there team they should get layups in fastbreak everytime but i say wayne co is gonna take this one

Perry County's defense should be enough to defeat a somewhat disappointing Wayne County team. The highest amount of points a team has been able to put up on Perry County so far this year is 37. Wayne County's opponents are averging more than 50 points per game against them. Wayne County is going to need to come up with some defense and some scoring if they even stand a chance. Look for Perry County to start off slow before they pull away for good. Perry County by 15+.

I got to listen to most of it on the radio, and the final score was 44 - 41. From what i could tell, the perry county girls didn't play very well early on, but stepped it up in the 4th quarter. Edney, according to the tennessean, had 17 points, but she missed alot of shots early. Waynesboro, from what i could tell, really stepped up their defense and caused some problems for perry county early. However, once perry county got it together they caused wayne county to turn the ball over a lot, especially Davenport. the game came down to a 3-pointer from davenport where the radio anouncer said that she jump stopped past the 3 point line and then jumped back behind the line, and then went up for the shot - an obvious walk. It was a very exciting game.