R.B.S. at Westmoreland

Contact2004

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta do what I do best...that is go with my bulldogs...If it comes down to rebounding I think RBS should win it then...I don't think it is all rebounding, but more less who shoots better free throws and plays better D...If you miss free throws it can lose a game for you...Also...Is MJCA not very good at sports...they don't have a real good football team and baskettball team...are they any good in baseball or any other sports they play...

I think that Westmoreland will probably beat RBS in the fourth quarter, They have some real prime time players. Of course, playing MJCA on Tuesday might have toned them down to some degree, maybe not though....

MJCA's guys team is in its second year of rebuilding... It use to compete with all of the schools but the team now is full of youngsters (and only one senior). They try to make up in heart what they lack in skills, but that coach will have his team in a couple of years....

Their sports program is not as great as everyone else's because the school is so small enrollment in the high school is just over 120 but they are starting to grow at a regular pace... As their enrollment goes, so will their athletic performance... its just so hard to have a program with so few kids (ask Hermitage Springs or even RBS with their football). Their baseball team is pretty stout and all the other sports except for basketball are competitive. Even their football team had 4 wins this season...and this is their first year in district play and the second year with a full schedule. Look for MJCA not to become a powerhouse but a lot more competitive over the years. They will start retaining their athletes in that Wilson County area plus a lot of people are starting to choose MJCA over Friendship in the area...