Lewis Co. vs Giles Co

hunt4

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, Yo, Yo. Dis ought to be a reel good game 2-nite between 2 district rivalz. Hunt4 u b right about tha Pantha girlz needen to play tha whole FO quarterz to win. I herd dat Helton wuz tinkin bout implementin tha STANLEY STALL early in da 1st quarta if Lewis County got a lead. Iz my homegirl Britny gonna play? Dat will be a biggie.

I don't know anything about the Giles girls but I do know that I'm got WALL on the way up there. Other seating assignments are: Ex Mayor-Shotgun, Hunt4-Window, Buff Jake-Other Window, Wadata(if he goes)-Big B. White Lighting 4 life, 4:15 in the P-lot for shirts, 4:30 departure. I recieved word last night that Britni will play, it wasn't from a very trustworthy source though so don't get too excited. :o

I saw Giles in the Lawrence Co. tournament where they won one & lost one. They didn't look too good in their loss to Oliver Springs, but they played better against Tishomingo Co. MS. Their starters are probably: #10 Ashley Gatlin, #20 Chancey Parsons, #21 Aldenise Ewing, #31 Taylor Wade, & #45 Robin Leslie. #12 Amber Lamar & #51 Alex Coleman come off the bench. If Leslie has a good night, then Lewis will have their hands full. Ewing has been playing well also. Good luck to both teams

Lewis County was defeated tonight 45-42. They didn't play very well at all, especially nicole. I don't know if she wasn't feeling good or something but she wasn't shooting the ball like the way she normally does. Casey did hit another half court shot at the end of the game making her 2 for 2 this year. She also dedicated it to me since i didn't get to see the first one. I believe we play summertown at home friday.

Sorry about your team's loss, hunt4. It's always tough to get a win in Pulaski. The schedule I have shows you play Summertown in Hohenwald on Thursday, not Friday, unless what I have is wrong. I'd like to come watch that game if it's on Thursday. Can someone verify whether the Summertown game is Thursday or Friday? Thanks.

Well tonights game was ok, we didn't really play that good but still kept it close for most of the game. Casey's shot was once again nothing short of awesome. I'm sure Jake taught her that. Now the Scummertown, note the spelling, game is @ Lewis Co. Thursday night. You'll have to excuse my buddy hunt4, PageMan. He is still rocked out after singing "In the Air Tonight" all the way home with me. It should be a good game and I know Coach Helton will have the girls ready like always. This is for you hunt4 "I can feel it coming in the air tonight" Phil Lives!!! :D

Well I'm certainly glad I didn't have to hear hunt4 singing for 2 hrs. or whatever. I'll be there Thursday to watch the Lady Panthers get back on track with a win over Scummertown, as you say. You should come to Page Friday and see if the Lady Patriots can break their 4 game losing streak against Loretto. We need all the help we can get.